Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Jules Stellan

Great app! Customer service was excellent!

5iento

Great app. Costumer support was really fast. They helped with some small editing. Highly Recommended. Check out how it looks :)

Mecanicofacil

Simple and looks great on my web page. Great customer service to translate insto spanish and make some minor changes that looks great!!!

Millycruze Clothing

Customer service is amazing!!! I had no clue what I was doing, and really felt stuck. A quick email on a Saturday (in Australia, probably Friday night in USA) and it was replied to immediately ! A few back and forth conversations with Kien and BAM it Was all done! NOW my new Shopify website www.millycruze.com shows up wth reviews that customers have left me on facebook!! Looks AMAZING.
I highly recommend.

Scissor Tech Uk

Great customer support! It is worth it to try! Thank you very much to the Support Team!

Flamingo Collection Men

Great app design and amazing support! Typically they reply to the e-mails almost instantly when they are online!

Zicca Fabrics

Yhank you I am so so happy with this app!
Maybe this will make new customers order when they see our reviews directly in the shop :)
Keep up the good work!!

Honeysu

This app has boosted customer confidence in our store. The layout integrates seamlessly with the design of our shop and looks like a built-in function. We did not experience issues with the installation of the app. But we did request some tweaks and the customer support from Omega is absolutely perfect. Kien responds and solves every request in record time. Recommended!

Born Fit

Really love this app - looks great on our website and the customer service is exceptional!

Blink Couture

App is difficult to configure. Once configured it still does not work properly.