Facebook Reviews by Omega

Facebook Reviews by Omega

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 8, 2020

I've been using this app since 3 months ago, so far everything good but just lately I found some error on my FB reviewer profile picture didn't turn out in my website. I sent a message to asked for help and amazingly it has been solved within 1 second only =D Thanks OmegaTheme for created this awesome app and keep up the good work!

Granny Doris
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 20, 2020

Super helpful customer service! I sent an email with my question, and I had a response within minutes!

The BOSS BoXX
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 17, 2020

Great customer support when I needed it and integrated to my website well. Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Rosa Rosa The Label
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 7, 2020

I spent about 1 hour talking to technical support and step by step they advised me on the use of their app at dawn, tell me what other application does that? This application is worth every penny and they customized some things to my liking, the technical service and the application = the perfect combination .. don't waste your time with garbage applications and install this one!

Jegaro Store
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 28, 2020

Fantastic App! I love the layout options. Easy to use too. Great addition to our e-commerce store. Thank you :)

Katie J Design and Events
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 13, 2020

So far so good and I have used it for more than a year now! Keep up the great work - thank you so much!

GoFancy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 3, 2020

Muy buena aplicación y muy sencilla de usar , y tienen un excelente servicio al cliente, gracias por su buen trabajo.

Punto Pitaya
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 28, 2020

I'm very happy with this app. It has many layouts to chose from and options. Support are super helpful and quick when you have any problem. The review display has a click through to facebook option so the customer can check that they are legitimate reviews. I think this helps people to know you are not just displaying fraudulent reviews. Very happy customer here. Keep up the great work Kien in support!

Exit Clean Experts
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 25, 2020

This is great for my website Rhinestone HQ love how easy it is , I needed a bit of help but only because of my limited it skills! it was resolved within minutes. Thank you for helping me .
Happy customer

Rhinestone HQ
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
May 19, 2020

Good App, works very well. Customer support is excellent and very responsive too. Easy to set up and easy to use.

Burleigh Wagon