Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

LIVE SPRING WATER

Looks good so far. Havent set up yet but im super optimistic. Seems like a really reasonable price and good value

The Zuri Collection Zim

I had quite a bit of trouble getting this to work and the customer service was fantastic! I had actually deleted the app as I am not computer literate and they were fast to follow-up and find out why and fix the issue so I am now a customer. Thanks a million!!!

SweetCharmingPets

"Add code to the theme where you want to show Facebook Reviews." - This makes no sense to someone who is not familiar with writing codes. I'm getting really frustrated with this app.

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. Even this review was few years ago, we would like to be sure that we did contact to support you as soon as we receive the information.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
Best regards,
Kaylee

The Island Of Gadget

Ottima, installata facilmente senza problemi, ottimo layout bello e pulito... prezzo tra i piu' bassi per questo tipo di app.. bravi!

Giftbox Boutique

Does what we need, easy to set up. Could look better. very basic in design. - technically very good.

HF & L Enterprise - Canvas Prints & Unique Gifts

I love this app. At first it didn’t work with my shop but it was because I wasn’t sure how to do some technical things but Duong helped me and he was an awesome help! He didn’t stop until I was completely satisfied! Thank you Duong and thank you for such a good app that does help a lot with the store

Kelly
Www.visionempowered.org

TomCatStudios

Great app! Provides the social proof I needed. I asked them to change a minor thing and customer service was quick to respond with an answer. Highly recommend if you need FB social proof on your online store.

Quirksmith

We love this app! It works as promised and the layouts are fairly easy to understand and implement. Support is quick and very efficient! Thank you!

Ozzie Collectables

Fantastic app. Works a treat and also was offered fantastic support by Kien. Highly recommended if you are looking to promote your Customer Testimonials on your site.

Backyard Silversmiths

I'm so happy this app has been created! Not only does it show visitors to our website the nice reviews we are receiving on Facebook, but it looks great - has many layout options to choose from - AND the developer of the app offers some of the best customer support you'll ever experience!