Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Blink Couture

App is difficult to configure. Once configured it still does not work properly.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Although this was more than 2 years ago, we wanted to let future customers know that we did reply right away and supported you to resolve the problem.

In any case you still need our help, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,

Carolyn Janes

Very easy to setup and works great!

Hydrofoil Boards

Does not work on my shopify store. I installed the app but then I click on "Activate app" and it does not happen anything.. empty page.

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know how the app was for you. Although it was few years ago but we would like to reassure that your issue was supported as soon as you asked for help on Shopify review.

If you have any problem, please feel free to let us know.
Best regards,

Rzcrew

Very simple app to use. The support was perfect and we manage to get the app wherever we needed in the website with no coding experience. Thanks to the Omega Team!

The Smoothie Bombs

This is the best app ever. I've been looking for something to be able to do this for ages and am so happy I found Facebook Reviews by Omega.

I am not good with coding and am so thankful that Kien was able to install it on my website for me.

All of our customers love this page so THANK YOU! :)

Raceday Quads

Great product! My company uses FaceBook a LOT, so we love the ability to add a box that looks just like the Google reviews box to our site. Customers can instantly see our star rating and access our reviews. This app is GREAT to work with, highly recommend.

My Golden Pet

Why would they say it's free when it's not?!

Hi there,

Even this review was few years ago. We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, we always appreciate hearing from our customers. As indicated on our description, our app is free for 14 days for our customer to use then it will be charged. If you would like to discuss again the plan, please feel free to contact us via contact@omegatheme.com.

Kind regards,

Gecko Vapes Co

Great app. Reviews are consistent and show up on the website as soon as they are made on Facebook. Reviews only show up in a sorted view of when they were made, it would be better if they were randomised for every visit but due to Facebook API restrictions this isn't possible.

Kien (app owner) is very happy to help with any changes and got back to me instantly answering all questions.

100% recommend, thank you!

Trimasauto

Great instantaneous support. Keep up the good work :)

Baby Nails

Great app. A few niggly things I would like improved but Kien was happy to help and give advice on.

Does exactly what I needed and what I cannot currently do in the settings I can amend via the css.

Good App!