Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Blink Couture

App is difficult to configure. Once configured it still does not work properly.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Although this was more than 2 years ago, we wanted to let future customers know that we did reply right away and supported you to resolve the problem.

In any case you still need our help, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,

Hydrofoil Boards

Does not work on my shopify store. I installed the app but then I click on "Activate app" and it does not happen anything.. empty page.

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know how the app was for you. Although it was few years ago but we would like to reassure that your issue was supported as soon as you asked for help on Shopify review.

If you have any problem, please feel free to let us know.
Best regards,

My Golden Pet

Why would they say it's free when it's not?!

Hi there,

Even this review was few years ago. We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, we always appreciate hearing from our customers. As indicated on our description, our app is free for 14 days for our customer to use then it will be charged. If you would like to discuss again the plan, please feel free to contact us via contact@omegatheme.com.

Kind regards,