Facebook Reviews

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Bibs Manila

I installed this app to provide more value to our site visitors. It's easy to navigate for non-techy people like me. Plus, their contact support specifically Ms. Joy, is helpful.

December 27, 2021

Hi Bibs Manila

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

My Digital Pet

Great app, brought me so many new customers & and amazing service if you got stuck. They are really helpful!

November 19, 2021

Hi My Digital Pet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

kraftors

Great app for showing Facebook reviews on your Shopify store. It's really easy to integrate and configure. One thing that could be added is more customizable UI (like changing colors, size of review etc.) 5 stars for quick support.

November 10, 2021

Hi kraftors,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special. Our team will try our best to add more customization function within the app.
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback!

All the best,

seiyajapan.com

自動的にサイトにアップしてくれて便利です。英語のシステムですが設定はシンプルで簡単です。私のサイトは英語ですが、日本語のサイトでも問題ないはずです。Q&Aも英語ですが、返答が速く親切でした。おすすめです。

October 26, 2021

Hi seiyajapan.com!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us.

PAKINHA ADESIVOS

Para a Pakinha Adesivos do Brasil é uma ótima Prova Social. Layout Simples, mas funciona bem. Parabéns!

October 13, 2021

Hi PAKINHA ADESIVOS,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Kaya Jewellery

Amazing app with great customer support. I highly recommend it! Thank you Mr Loc for doing an amazing job. I can tell you are cute as a button!

August 3, 2021

Hi Kaya Jewellery,

Pharaoun Cocktail Rings

I have been using Facebook Reviews by Omega for almost a year now to display reviews on my site, and have been very happy with their product. It works as intended, and their support is far superior to what I expected. Not only do they respond to any questions right away, but they have been able to make suggestions along the way to improve the look and performance of the reviews on my site. Thank you Omega!

Hi Pharaoun Cocktail Rings,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!

Z French School

Wonderful APP, easy to use, AMAZING Customer service ! Just download the app without thinking, worth every penny !
Mia, Stephan and Developer MR. Loc were more than helpful and extremely swift in replying and customizing the look to match my website. Hats OFF !

Hi Z French School,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Nicola Joyeria

Great app to show your social proof, works great. Mr Loc, the dev, customize the app with my colors so it looks part of my website and not an app. Download it now and only show your positive recommendations on your Shopify Store

Hi Nicola Joyeria,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Trinhique

Awesome app and very easy to use. When I asked questions, their customer service was very quick in responding. Mia's service was excellent. She was really helpful and proactive in proposing to change the look of my store's reviews to match my brand. That's Wow.
Highly Recommended