Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

The Red Oak Barn

This App is a lifesaver..Its easy to integrate into Shopify-very uncomplicated and straight to the point.

BPM Earplugs

Thanks for such a quick response and a great app, it is what's I was looking for. Amazing customer service

Autumn Love Boutique

Awesome app does all the work for you and it’s easy to use affordable everyone that has a business this is a must have app

Mood Watches

ottima app molto utile,si possono vedere le recensioni di facebook in molte modalità, il team è molto gentile e disponibile mi hanno risolto un problema in pochissimo tempo.

Influent UK

Very good useful app. Joint reviews in one place. Linking facebook to your shop is just brilliant. Easy to use. Brilliant customer service. Recommend it.

Granny Doris

I've been using this app since 3 months ago, so far everything good but just lately I found some error on my FB reviewer profile picture didn't turn out in my website. I sent a message to asked for help and amazingly it has been solved within 1 second only =D Thanks OmegaTheme for created this awesome app and keep up the good work!

The BOSS BoXX

Super helpful customer service! I sent an email with my question, and I had a response within minutes!

Rosa Rosa The Label

Great customer support when I needed it and integrated to my website well. Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Jegaro Store

I spent about 1 hour talking to technical support and step by step they advised me on the use of their app at dawn, tell me what other application does that? This application is worth every penny and they customized some things to my liking, the technical service and the application = the perfect combination .. don't waste your time with garbage applications and install this one!

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! I love the layout options. Easy to use too. Great addition to our e-commerce store. Thank you :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8