Facebook Reviews by Omega

Embed FB reviews from business page to store, lovely design!

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

So Sew Me

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Fantastic customer service. Downloaded today since my previous solution stopped working, and had some troubles installing. Got in contact with Lynn in just a few minutes and she solved it within 2 hours even though it was Friday evening. Thank you!

August 29, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that Lynn receives the recognition she deserves. Thank you again, have a great day!

Discover Wildlife

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app with amazing customer support. Thanks to Lộc for helped us to install the widget into our custom theme !

April 29, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!

Wawa Fresh Cosmetics

Location Romania
Time spent using app 1 day

The app that helps my shop convert better. Reviews are an important part of e-commerce and this is what I was looking for.

April 5, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! 💗🧡💛💚

Bibs Manila

Location Philippines

I installed this app to provide more value to our site visitors. It's easy to navigate for non-techy people like me. Plus, their contact support specifically Ms. Joy, is helpful.

December 27, 2021

Hi Bibs Manila

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

My Digital Pet

Location Netherlands

Great app, brought me so many new customers & and amazing service if you got stuck. They are really helpful!

November 19, 2021

Hi My Digital Pet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

kraftors

Location Croatia

Great app for showing Facebook reviews on your Shopify store. It's really easy to integrate and configure. One thing that could be added is more customizable UI (like changing colors, size of review etc.) 5 stars for quick support.

November 10, 2021

Hi kraftors,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special. Our team will try our best to add more customization function within the app.
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback!

All the best,

seiyajapan.com

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

自動的にサイトにアップしてくれて便利です。英語のシステムですが設定はシンプルで簡単です。私のサイトは英語ですが、日本語のサイトでも問題ないはずです。Q&Aも英語ですが、返答が速く親切でした。おすすめです。

October 26, 2021

Hi seiyajapan.com!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us.

PAKINHA ADESIVOS

Location Brazil

Para a Pakinha Adesivos do Brasil é uma ótima Prova Social. Layout Simples, mas funciona bem. Parabéns!

October 13, 2021

Hi PAKINHA ADESIVOS,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Kaya Jewellery

Location Australia

Amazing app with great customer support. I highly recommend it! Thank you Mr Loc for doing an amazing job. I can tell you are cute as a button!

August 3, 2021

Hi Kaya Jewellery,
All the best!

Pharaoun Cocktail Rings

I have been using Facebook Reviews by Omega for almost a year now to display reviews on my site, and have been very happy with their product. It works as intended, and their support is far superior to what I expected. Not only do they respond to any questions right away, but they have been able to make suggestions along the way to improve the look and performance of the reviews on my site. Thank you Omega!

July 20, 2021

Hi Pharaoun Cocktail Rings,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!