Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Frip chic des petits

Super application, c'est exactement ce que je voulais installer sur mon site, pour que les avis clients soient visible

Ravenged

Great app and excellent support. I wanted to place my reviews on a specific page and didn't know how to do it myself. Within 15 minutes of emailing the support team, my request was answered and it was all set up. I love the way it all looks on my site and all the layout options available are great. I also love how it auto-updates my reviews and I don't have to do it manually. Highly recommended!

Stickazone Decal Graphix

this app is great im using it to get more rates legow...try this app this is realy cool effective to all client download now its really good nice

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

Absolutely LOVE this app! Simple to use. Clean designs. Stellar customer support! We had a few little things we wanted to change and support was friendly and fast. Thanks, Omega!

Body and Soul Gettysburg bymarciabyhand

Facebook reviews by Omega is exactly the app I was looking to add to our website. We love it. Kien, the technical support guru is awesome. I am not a computer expert, but managed to install the app. However, I had difficulties making it show up. I contacted the company, and in a few hours, the app was live, running like a champ on the pages I asked for. Thank you Kein!!!

Combat Corner Norge

Amazing support, and a great app. They email reply comes in fast, and they work around the clock to help you customize the app. They even gave me tips on how to fix a problem with an app that wasnt theirs. Great app, great service, highly recomended

Lifestyles Coffee

Easy to use! Had some issues messaged them with 15 min it was fixed and they made it look even better! Awesome integration the strength of a Facebook review goes along way to making them checkout!

Willow Run Boutique

Great way to integrate your Facebook reviews into your online store. Easy to maneuver - I am still unsure if it Auto updates, but the quickness of pulling new reviews onto the page is still wonderful!

July 16, 2019

Thanks for your kind words :) The app has an auto-update feature from facebook page to store, so don't worry :)

TecHeal

Amazing app. Was finally able to integrate my Facebook Reviews. The support is awesome. Had trouble with css styling with header and a few things. Contacted the support and got a reply and fix within minutes. Will be recommending this app and using it for a long time.

ShootingTargets7

This app does a great job of bringing in social proof from Facebook to my site. It is configurable and easy to make things look the way you want them.

Previous 1 3 4 5