Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Easily Embedded Facebook Reviews and Recommendations.

My Shay Organics

This app works really well, displaying our facebook reviews wherever we choose on our shopify store. When I needed support recently, the response to my enquiry was quick and Anton solved my issue straight away. Thank you!

TheTarotista

Very helpful and patient support team, helped me on a sunday too going the extra mile. A very big thank you for a great app !

richio

Easy to set up but i can't change background or some style fit my store.
And can can't get all review in my page

July 28, 2019

Hi Trong,

We do apologize for any inconvenience with the reviews not showing up. I had reached out on July 24 as soon as I saw your email to resolve this and explain, as well as requested collaborator access to help with picking a background. The good news is that it looks like the app widget is appearing within your store! We sent you an email on July 27 with the confirmation.

For background, as the app developers, we use the Facebook API which allows our app software to pull in recommendations and reviews. The app auto updates as a convenience for our partners, so that you always have the latest reviews/recommendations to pull from. Recently, Facebook has made changes where reviews no longer appear in their API. This has meant that our app is unfortunately only able to pull in recommendations for many of our partners, no reviews.

For more information, please visit the link below:

We're happy that you chose to continue to partner with us, and please reach out to support@soviapps.com if there are any further questions or concerns.

Anton
Co-Founder & Merchant Success Lead

Papas Shorts

Great app, easy to use and very helpful customer service. We are using the app, and I would 100% recommend it to anyone.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app worked beautifully on my homepage for many months. When I reached out to the Sovi Apps team they were very responsive with emails and updates. The app stopped working on my store due to a Facebook issue so I'm removing temporarily. This app is great and affordable with an awesome team behind it to assist you.

YupCollars

Great App, very easy to set up. You can add the reviews in the placement and on the pages you prefer even if you are not a developer.

Pryme Hair

I needed an app to be able to show people that our products are loved by many. It does everything I needed it to and more. There are several options to choose from to help display your reviews. The best thing about the app, the support!! I could not ask for a more detailed response to help me set it up. If you're looking for a well supported app to display your reviews, look no further.

PlayaPlaya

Perfect app, excellent support, good price, if you need to display FB reviews on your website, you must install Sociable , thank you Anton !

Dr Mister

Perfect app for what I am looking for, I had a few issues where the app is not showing up on site, the support respond incredibly fast and resolved within 15mins.

BailaMax

Anton S. Has been a great a help. He really cares about making customers happy and making sure he figures out what he needs to do to make something work. He actually has gone way beyond than what I expected he would do. Pretty smart guy! Thank you Anton S.

Previous 1 3 4 5