Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Easily Embedded Facebook Reviews and Recommendations.

Pryme Hair

I needed an app to be able to show people that our products are loved by many. It does everything I needed it to and more. There are several options to choose from to help display your reviews. The best thing about the app, the support!! I could not ask for a more detailed response to help me set it up. If you're looking for a well supported app to display your reviews, look no further.

PlayaPlaya

Perfect app, excellent support, good price, if you need to display FB reviews on your website, you must install Sociable , thank you Anton !

Dr Mister

Perfect app for what I am looking for, I had a few issues where the app is not showing up on site, the support respond incredibly fast and resolved within 15mins.

BailaMax

Anton S. Has been a great a help. He really cares about making customers happy and making sure he figures out what he needs to do to make something work. He actually has gone way beyond than what I expected he would do. Pretty smart guy! Thank you Anton S.

SKOG Eyewear

Setup in 5 minutes, perfect. I had a doubt, emailed on a Sunday and got a response in 10 minutes:)

nail-snail-online

Very quick response when I needed some help moving the feed to a different spot on the site. Great looking feed and plenty of options.

Little Miss Boutique Co.

I'm new to shopify so everything is very overwhelming. I reached out multiple times within a few days and was answered in just a few minutes each time with my problems solved VERY quickly! Thank you so much!

Rififi Art

Great review app super easy to set up customize and install in the 'section' sections. Def recommend it.

Mooyee

I am not good at following instructions but this was soooo easy and looks MINT!! thank you so much, wish I hadn't mucked around with other similar apps and wasted so much time.

Denim Crush

The concept is great, installation easy, customer service swift and efficient and it does what it says it would. Happy and Thankful for the extra help. DC

Previous 1 3 4 5