Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Easily Embedded Facebook Reviews and Recommendations.

MTL Jerky

App works great, and the technical service is amazing and extremely fast!!!

Definitely recommend this app!

TacToys

An outstanding app with great support! The development team is super helpful if you have any issues and they are very prompt to respond to you. I've had a minor issue and they solved it in just 2 hours. Highly recommend them.

Foods&Drinks Delivery

The app works like a charm for facebook reviews and truely increases the sales on webshops. I needed support and emailed the creators of the app, within a few hours everything was fixed. Really satisfied! Absolute worth the money. :)

Tulsi-Italy

Great App and great support! Me and my team love this App, it works really well, we had a little issue with profile pictures of the reviewers, I contacted the support and they were incredibly fast and solved the issue on less than 24 hours.

Pureprep

it works great, looks good and support is amazing ! they made custom modifications so it fits my site perfectly :D

The Pampered Pet

Great App with a really great support team! I had a small problem and they were back to me within an hour with a fix!

69SOCKS

Great App, Really easy to use and right for my site. The support is quickly and gentle. But is easy to install.

My Shay Organics

This app works really well, displaying our facebook reviews wherever we choose on our shopify store. When I needed support recently, the response to my enquiry was quick and Anton solved my issue straight away. Thank you!

TheTarotista

Very helpful and patient support team, helped me on a sunday too going the extra mile. A very big thank you for a great app !

richio

Easy to set up but i can't change background or some style fit my store.
And can can't get all review in my page

July 28, 2019

Hi Trong,

We do apologize for any inconvenience with the reviews not showing up. I had reached out on July 24 as soon as I saw your email to resolve this and explain, as well as requested collaborator access to help with picking a background. The good news is that it looks like the app widget is appearing within your store! We sent you an email on July 27 with the confirmation.

For background, as the app developers, we use the Facebook API which allows our app software to pull in recommendations and reviews. The app auto updates as a convenience for our partners, so that you always have the latest reviews/recommendations to pull from. Recently, Facebook has made changes where reviews no longer appear in their API. This has meant that our app is unfortunately only able to pull in recommendations for many of our partners, no reviews.

For more information, please visit the link below:

We're happy that you chose to continue to partner with us, and please reach out to support@soviapps.com if there are any further questions or concerns.

Anton