Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

by Sovi Apps

Embed Facebook Reviews and Recommendations Easily.

Kodiak Candle Company

Beside the app being exactly as described, the customer service is fantastic. I used the in app features to place the reviews on my home page with one click.
But I also wanted it placed inside each product page. I couldn't figure out the HTML code to save my life.

So I reached out to the support team to see if they could help me find were to place the code. Anton (co-founder) responded to my email within 10 minutes roughly around 12am, and assured me he could get it corrected by 8am the next morning.

I went to bed and woke up to the problem solved. Honestly was blown away by the urgency and attention to detail from Anton. I will absolutely be on the look out for any more apps that come out from Anton and his team.

Bravo.

Salón Boricua

Great app and integration! We've been using it to show our Facebook reviews for a while. Recommended!

Potion Paris

The first time I've actually written a review for an app. Yes, it's that good, the support provided is phenomenal. I had a few issues configuring, reached out and it was literally resolved in an hour or two. Fantastic service and support and very polite. Thank you guys!

Petit Luxe Bebe

Super easy to install. Customer service response to my query was replied to within minutes. Highly recommend!

Belle Femme Products Australia

I wasn’t able to add a code into my theme for the reviews because I am useless and didn’t know what to do, I contacted them after hours and within an hour I had a response. I woke up this morning to find it all sorted and working for me. I could not recommend these guys more, am absolutely stoked! Thank you again!

Rob and Mara

Great support and service. Got really quick responses to all my queries. I just wish they could make more widget styles in the future or have the option to use two or more widget styles within a page. Overall, happy with the service.

HaleLife Bakery

Amazing customer service and tech support. Had an issue installing the app with my theme and I got a response immediately and a solution within 24 hours. I couldn't ask for more - highly recommended!!

El Camino Bracelets Official Store

Awseome app, amazing support! Does exactly what it says it does, you won't regret installing it. Highly recommended!

Tubz UK

Looks and works great, fast and friendly support when we experienced some display issues after switching templates, highly recommended.

Oddball Crystals

Very fast to help with my tech issues and widget looks pro. People really do go nuts over reviews its a no brainer.

www.oddballcrystals.com.au