Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

by Sovi Apps

Embed Facebook Reviews and Recommendations Easily.

Foods&Drinks Delivery

The app works like a charm for facebook reviews and truely increases the sales on webshops. I needed support and emailed the creators of the app, within a few hours everything was fixed. Really satisfied! Absolute worth the money. :)

Tulsi-Italy

Great App and great support! Me and my team love this App, it works really well, we had a little issue with profile pictures of the reviewers, I contacted the support and they were incredibly fast and solved the issue on less than 24 hours.

Pureprep

it works great, looks good and support is amazing ! they made custom modifications so it fits my site perfectly :D

The Pampered Pet

Great App with a really great support team! I had a small problem and they were back to me within an hour with a fix!

69SOCKS

Great App, Really easy to use and right for my site. The support is quickly and gentle. But is easy to install.

My Shay Organics

This app works really well, displaying our facebook reviews wherever we choose on our shopify store. When I needed support recently, the response to my enquiry was quick and Anton solved my issue straight away. Thank you!

TheTarotista

Very helpful and patient support team, helped me on a sunday too going the extra mile. A very big thank you for a great app !

Papas Shorts

Great app, easy to use and very helpful customer service. We are using the app, and I would 100% recommend it to anyone.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app worked beautifully on my homepage for many months. When I reached out to the Sovi Apps team they were very responsive with emails and updates. The app stopped working on my store due to a Facebook issue so I'm removing temporarily. This app is great and affordable with an awesome team behind it to assist you.

YupCollars

Great App, very easy to set up. You can add the reviews in the placement and on the pages you prefer even if you are not a developer.