Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

by Sovi Apps

Embed Facebook Reviews and Recommendations Easily.

The Pampered Pet

Great App with a really great support team! I had a small problem and they were back to me within an hour with a fix!

69SOCKS

Great App, Really easy to use and right for my site. The support is quickly and gentle. But is easy to install.

My Shay Organics

This app works really well, displaying our facebook reviews wherever we choose on our shopify store. When I needed support recently, the response to my enquiry was quick and Anton solved my issue straight away. Thank you!

TheTarotista

Very helpful and patient support team, helped me on a sunday too going the extra mile. A very big thank you for a great app !

Papas Shorts

Great app, easy to use and very helpful customer service. We are using the app, and I would 100% recommend it to anyone.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app worked beautifully on my homepage for many months. When I reached out to the Sovi Apps team they were very responsive with emails and updates. The app stopped working on my store due to a Facebook issue so I'm removing temporarily. This app is great and affordable with an awesome team behind it to assist you.

YupCollars

Great App, very easy to set up. You can add the reviews in the placement and on the pages you prefer even if you are not a developer.

Pryme Hair

I needed an app to be able to show people that our products are loved by many. It does everything I needed it to and more. There are several options to choose from to help display your reviews. The best thing about the app, the support!! I could not ask for a more detailed response to help me set it up. If you're looking for a well supported app to display your reviews, look no further.

PlayaPlaya

Perfect app, excellent support, good price, if you need to display FB reviews on your website, you must install Sociable , thank you Anton !

Dr Mister

Perfect app for what I am looking for, I had a few issues where the app is not showing up on site, the support respond incredibly fast and resolved within 15mins.