Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

by Sovi Apps

Embed Facebook Reviews and Recommendations Easily.

BailaMax

Anton S. Has been a great a help. He really cares about making customers happy and making sure he figures out what he needs to do to make something work. He actually has gone way beyond than what I expected he would do. Pretty smart guy! Thank you Anton S.

SKOG Eyewear

Setup in 5 minutes, perfect. I had a doubt, emailed on a Sunday and got a response in 10 minutes:)

nail-snail-online

Very quick response when I needed some help moving the feed to a different spot on the site. Great looking feed and plenty of options.

Little Miss Boutique Co.

I'm new to shopify so everything is very overwhelming. I reached out multiple times within a few days and was answered in just a few minutes each time with my problems solved VERY quickly! Thank you so much!

Rififi Art

Great review app super easy to set up customize and install in the 'section' sections. Def recommend it.

Mooyee

I am not good at following instructions but this was soooo easy and looks MINT!! thank you so much, wish I hadn't mucked around with other similar apps and wasted so much time.

Denim Crush

The concept is great, installation easy, customer service swift and efficient and it does what it says it would. Happy and Thankful for the extra help. DC

Grrly Grrls

Nice app, easy to us. I like the fact that you don;’t need to use code. I would highly recommend this for any shop

Pretty Swish Accessories

I am using this app to display Facebook reviews on my website home page to instil more confidence in potential buyers. It was very easy to install - no code thank goodness! I like the sliding display - very effective and eye-catching. The support has been fantastic at sorting out occasional glitches in a helpful and friendly way. I would definitely recommend :)

Faraday's

Great way to get verified reviews onto your site. Sociable implemented the reviews directly on our product pages swiftly. Thanks guys!