Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Easily Embedded Facebook Reviews and Recommendations.

Marketing by Emma

Anton Savytski was super helpful in helping me install the snippet to my product pages just the way I wanted it. This app is great and really gives your reviews more credibility and even links right to your facebook page. Highly recommend for ease of use and excellent customer service!

Silki Mx

works wonders, was really easey to set up and had no issue so far whatsoever thank you very much!!!!

Banana Bag Oral Solution

If you want to showcase your Facebook reviews/recommendations, this is a very clean, super easy way to get it done. Moving it around on the homepage is simple, ANYONE can do it. But I had to email support to get it on my product page in a certain spot... and I had a few more questions about getting to know how the options worked. Everything I needed done was completed within an hour. I've been in business 4 years now and have needed help from all over the place to get things done properly regarding web design. These guys are up there with the best of the best in customer support and knowing right away what your needs are. 5 stars for the app. 10 stars for the customer support.

Stellar Box

Super simple app to set up, took less than 5 minutes to add my facebook reviews to my website. I highly recommend it!

ByronBay Bronze

Great app. Had an issue, emailed support, founder came back and fixed it within minutes. Really helps promote what people are saying about your brand. WELL DONE!

Mutt Pack Outfitters

This is such a great app! I love how it looks on my homepage. I also love the support. I needed help getting it up and running and the support team responded right away with a solution!

Herbs and Heart

I am absolutely blown away by the fantastic customer support - highly recommend this app for your website!

Grumpy Gary's

Amazing app, and the help is just phenomenal. It covers all your requirements. I definitely recommend it!!

Pink & Blue Co.

Love this APP! Great for anyone looking to add reviews to their website. The product is amazing and so is the customer service! Highly recommended

Scrub Club Co

I've been wanted to put our Facebook reviews on our website, and this app made it insanely easy! Thank you!