Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Easily Embedded Facebook Reviews and Recommendations.

Yo Baby India

Great application and excellent customer service! I had an issue but was fixed immediately. Helps Sales!

Capuli Club

Great customer service. They were able to integrate the app with our pagefly design.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

Looks great on the website (takes a LONG time to load though however, that is not the apps fault). Customer support goes above and beyond. www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Alleydesigns

Great support even though we are on different sides of the world. Works well and look nice on our website.

Legotanks

Really nice app, looks good on our website. Customer service was fast and efficient - thanks Anton :)

Dollbaby London

Fab app and the customer service second to none. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Saap Lao Kitchen

Great customer service and easy to use

Wedshoes

Great app and it's working perfectly on my shopify store. Anton who helped me a lot of requests and even go beyond my expectation. Love this app and team. You guys rock! :)

超級棒的app、團隊和服務,提出的問題在非常快的時間內回覆,甚至願意幫忙做客製的要求,真的很喜歡也很謝謝你們!:)

Jdstore Biz

Quick service. Great app. Super customer service. They go over and above to fits your needs. Easy to setup and use app. Definitely recommend to anyone. A+++

Beautiliciousdelights

First of all great customer care! The app would not appear on the website right away but in less than 24 hours Anton made it work! I am looking forward to seeing some further features to allows us to personalize its use even more!