Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

by Sovi Apps

Embed Facebook Reviews and Recommendations Easily.

TrippyStore

They nailed it! If you're looking for social proof by displaying your existing Facebook reviews on your site, this is the app for you. The support team was incredibly fast and helpful when I wanted a custom integration of the app. Give it a shot; worth it.

Marketing by Emma

Anton Savytski was super helpful in helping me install the snippet to my product pages just the way I wanted it. This app is great and really gives your reviews more credibility and even links right to your facebook page. Highly recommend for ease of use and excellent customer service!

Silki Mx

works wonders, was really easey to set up and had no issue so far whatsoever thank you very much!!!!

Banana Bag Oral Solution

If you want to showcase your Facebook reviews/recommendations, this is a very clean, super easy way to get it done. Moving it around on the homepage is simple, ANYONE can do it. But I had to email support to get it on my product page in a certain spot... and I had a few more questions about getting to know how the options worked. Everything I needed done was completed within an hour. I've been in business 4 years now and have needed help from all over the place to get things done properly regarding web design. These guys are up there with the best of the best in customer support and knowing right away what your needs are. 5 stars for the app. 10 stars for the customer support.

Stellar Box

Super simple app to set up, took less than 5 minutes to add my facebook reviews to my website. I highly recommend it!

ByronBay Bronze

Great app. Had an issue, emailed support, founder came back and fixed it within minutes. Really helps promote what people are saying about your brand. WELL DONE!

Mutt Pack Outfitters

This is such a great app! I love how it looks on my homepage. I also love the support. I needed help getting it up and running and the support team responded right away with a solution!

Herbs and Heart

I am absolutely blown away by the fantastic customer support - highly recommend this app for your website!

Grumpy Gary's

Not only is this app flawless at what it does and actually helps you get conversions, it is unbelievably easy to use! They've made the process so quick and easy to install anywhere on your website, which is so difficult to do otherwise unless you know how to code.
And their support is phenomenal! I've never come across an app that responds so quickly and goes so far to help with your problem. I can't recommend this app, and the app makers enough! You guys are amazing! Thank you!

Pink & Blue Co.

Love this APP! Great for anyone looking to add reviews to their website. The product is amazing and so is the customer service! Highly recommended