Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

by Sovi Apps

Embed Facebook Reviews and Recommendations Easily.

Denim Crush

The concept is great, installation easy, customer service swift and efficient and it does what it says it would. Happy and Thankful for the extra help. DC

Grrly Grrls

Nice app, easy to us. I like the fact that you don;’t need to use code. I would highly recommend this for any shop

Pretty Swish Accessories

I am using this app to display Facebook reviews on my website home page to instil more confidence in potential buyers. It was very easy to install - no code thank goodness! I like the sliding display - very effective and eye-catching. The support has been fantastic at sorting out occasional glitches in a helpful and friendly way. I would definitely recommend :)

Faraday's

Great way to get verified reviews onto your site. Sociable implemented the reviews directly on our product pages swiftly. Thanks guys!

TrippyStore

They nailed it! If you're looking for social proof by displaying your existing Facebook reviews on your site, this is the app for you. The support team was incredibly fast and helpful when I wanted a custom integration of the app. Give it a shot; worth it.

Marketing by Emma

Anton Savytski was super helpful in helping me install the snippet to my product pages just the way I wanted it. This app is great and really gives your reviews more credibility and even links right to your facebook page. Highly recommend for ease of use and excellent customer service!

Silki Mx

works wonders, was really easey to set up and had no issue so far whatsoever thank you very much!!!!

Banana Bag Oral Solution

If you want to showcase your Facebook reviews/recommendations, this is a very clean, super easy way to get it done. Moving it around on the homepage is simple, ANYONE can do it. But I had to email support to get it on my product page in a certain spot... and I had a few more questions about getting to know how the options worked. Everything I needed done was completed within an hour. I've been in business 4 years now and have needed help from all over the place to get things done properly regarding web design. These guys are up there with the best of the best in customer support and knowing right away what your needs are. 5 stars for the app. 10 stars for the customer support.

Stellar Box

Super simple app to set up, took less than 5 minutes to add my facebook reviews to my website. I highly recommend it!

ByronBay Bronze

Great app. Had an issue, emailed support, founder came back and fixed it within minutes. Really helps promote what people are saying about your brand. WELL DONE!