Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Easily Embedded Facebook Reviews and Recommendations.

Beautiliciousdelights

First of all great customer care! The app would not appear on the website right away but in less than 24 hours Anton made it work! I am looking forward to seeing some further features to allows us to personalize its use even more!

Out Of Stock

Superb support from Anton.
Easy to install and layout is nice.

Wild Zora

Great app!

It is just missing the option to NOT show the reviews site-wide.

Fitaz Functional Kinetics

This app displays all your FB reviews anywhere on your shop and the support team is extremely helpful when it comes to modifications.

Edamamatest

Excellent customer service. Anton and his team personally assisted us to setup the App in a way we wanted it. The app itself is beautifully designed and integrates Facebook reviews seamlessly into the front end of the store. I highly recommend this developer team.

Jacatel

Great app. Very useful. I hope you will add more versatility when it comes to the layout. Like instead of a text slider, allow several text reviews to be showing vertically. Thanks

Midland Turbo

Seems pretty good, I wish the big "Text Slide" would slide on its own though!

Could also add features that would allow 3 stars and above to appear etc

Ivo Cutlery

Since Facebook is our biggest social channel and we have great reviews from our amazing customers, we decided to give this app a shot. We're super happy with the outcome and the customer service was exceptional. We were having some troubles installing, Anton was quick to respond and helped out with the process right after messaging him. I would definitely recommend!

1 2 3 4 6 Next