Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

by Sovi Apps

Embed Facebook Reviews and Recommendations Easily.

Scrub Club Co

I've been wanted to put our Facebook reviews on our website, and this app made it insanely easy! Thank you!

Zest Lifewear

This is one of the best things I ever did on my site, 2 days ago I installed this app so that I can show my business facebook reviews on my website, this adds alot more credibility and trust to the reviews, to show that they're not fake.

The app is fantastic, it looks great and also links to the actual review on facebook on my Fb page if you click on it. There are settings you can choose from to choose what style you'd like, and you can choose which reviews will appear or not appear.

The customer support has been AMAZING, a big thank you to Anton the superstar, he has been absolutely fantastic in helping me to customise the look of the Reviews app and its positioning on my site, and answering some of my queries, and responding super quickly which is greatly appreciated.

I am still doing a bit of customising on the site, but in a few days it will be all done, so please have a look at www.zestlifewear.com - the Facebook Reviews are showing on the home page and also in my product listings in "Shop" as well, if you want to see an example of how great it looks.

I highly recommend getting this app, its worth it!

Thank you! :-)

Yo Baby India

Great application and excellent customer service! I had an issue but was fixed immediately. Helps Sales!

Capuli Club

Great customer service. They were able to integrate the app with our pagefly design.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

Looks great on the website (takes a LONG time to load though however, that is not the apps fault). Customer support goes above and beyond. www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Alleydesigns

Great support even though we are on different sides of the world. Works well and look nice on our website.

Legotanks

Really nice app, looks good on our website. Customer service was fast and efficient - thanks Anton :)

Dollbaby London

Fab app and the customer service second to none. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Saap Lao Kitchen

Great customer service and easy to use

Wedshoes

Great app and it's working perfectly on my shopify store. Anton who helped me a lot of requests and even go beyond my expectation. Love this app and team. You guys rock! :)

超級棒的app、團隊和服務,提出的問題在非常快的時間內回覆,甚至願意幫忙做客製的要求,真的很喜歡也很謝謝你們!:)