Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Easily Embedded Facebook Reviews and Recommendations.

Oddball Crystals

Very fast to help with my tech issues and widget looks pro. People really do go nuts over reviews its a no brainer.

www.oddballcrystals.com.au

Auffie

Very easy to install and integrate with Facebook - I like the different widget designs - Awesome super fast support !!!!!

Zohii the label

Wow! The response time was AMAZING !! LIKE WAVING A MAGIC WAND! My problem was resolved instantly. Cheers!!

The Burn Station

Their support is amazing! I was having an issue with the reviews posting to my site twice. Even on Christmas Eve, Anton answered my question expeditiously. Top-notch service! Absolutely recommend!

Thanks again Anton! You rock!

Hello Peachiee

Awesome app and 10/10 customer service! Answer so quickly (despite it always being outside office hours, since I'm in AU) and offer genuine help with whatever you need. Cannot recommend enough! The other apps I tried slowed down my site significantly and this one doesn't do that.

December 10, 2019

Thanks so much, Katie! Really appreciate you sticking it out with us, and if there's anything else we can help out with - never hesitate to shoot us a note.
Anton / Sovi Apps

pocaverguenza

Awesome customer support, i was having some trouble with the reviews and they resolved my isue in a couple hours ♥️

December 7, 2019

Thanks so much, William! Appreciate your patience in giving us the time to figure out what was happening. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Anton / Sovi Apps

Kokozenn

5 stars for speed of response and processing of my request! Thank you for the good application ! Valentin

MTL Jerky

App works great, and the technical service is amazing and extremely fast!!!

Definitely recommend this app!

TacToys

An outstanding app with great support! The development team is super helpful if you have any issues and they are very prompt to respond to you. I've had a minor issue and they solved it in just 2 hours. Highly recommend them.

Foods&Drinks Delivery

The app works like a charm for facebook reviews and truely increases the sales on webshops. I needed support and emailed the creators of the app, within a few hours everything was fixed. Really satisfied! Absolute worth the money. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6