Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

Facebook Reviews ‑ Sociable

by Sovi Apps

Embed Facebook Reviews and Recommendations Easily.

Salón Boricua

Great app and integration! We've been using it to show our Facebook reviews for a while. Recommended!

Potion Paris

The first time I've actually written a review for an app. Yes, it's that good, the support provided is phenomenal. I had a few issues configuring, reached out and it was literally resolved in an hour or two. Fantastic service and support and very polite. Thank you guys!

Petit Luxe Bebe

Super easy to install. Customer service response to my query was replied to within minutes. Highly recommend!

Belle Femme Products Australia

I wasn’t able to add a code into my theme for the reviews because I am useless and didn’t know what to do, I contacted them after hours and within an hour I had a response. I woke up this morning to find it all sorted and working for me. I could not recommend these guys more, am absolutely stoked! Thank you again!

Rob and Mara

Great support and service. Got really quick responses to all my queries. I just wish they could make more widget styles in the future or have the option to use two or more widget styles within a page. Overall, happy with the service.

HaleLife Bakery

Amazing customer service and tech support. Had an issue installing the app with my theme and I got a response immediately and a solution within 24 hours. I couldn't ask for more - highly recommended!!

El Camino Bracelets Official Store

Awseome app, amazing support! Does exactly what it says it does, you won't regret installing it. Highly recommended!

Tubz UK

Looks and works great, fast and friendly support when we experienced some display issues after switching templates, highly recommended.

Oddball Crystals

Very fast to help with my tech issues and widget looks pro. People really do go nuts over reviews its a no brainer.

www.oddballcrystals.com.au

Auffie

Very easy to install and integrate with Facebook - I like the different widget designs - Awesome super fast support !!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7