Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

Sociable ‑ Facebook Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Easily Embedded Facebook Reviews and Recommendations.

pocaverguenza

Awesome customer support, i was having some trouble with the reviews and they resolved my isue in a couple hours ♥️

December 7, 2019

Thanks so much, William! Appreciate your patience in giving us the time to figure out what was happening. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Anton / Sovi Apps

Kokozenn

5 stars for speed of response and processing of my request! Thank you for the good application ! Valentin

MTL Jerky

App works great, and the technical service is amazing and extremely fast!!!

Definitely recommend this app!

TacToys

An outstanding app with great support! The development team is super helpful if you have any issues and they are very prompt to respond to you. I've had a minor issue and they solved it in just 2 hours. Highly recommend them.

Foods&Drinks Delivery

The app works like a charm for facebook reviews and truely increases the sales on webshops. I needed support and emailed the creators of the app, within a few hours everything was fixed. Really satisfied! Absolute worth the money. :)

Tulsi-Italy

Great App and great support! Me and my team love this App, it works really well, we had a little issue with profile pictures of the reviewers, I contacted the support and they were incredibly fast and solved the issue on less than 24 hours.

Pureprep

it works great, looks good and support is amazing ! they made custom modifications so it fits my site perfectly :D

The Pampered Pet

Great App with a really great support team! I had a small problem and they were back to me within an hour with a fix!

69SOCKS

Great App, Really easy to use and right for my site. The support is quickly and gentle. But is easy to install.

My Shay Organics

This app works really well, displaying our facebook reviews wherever we choose on our shopify store. When I needed support recently, the response to my enquiry was quick and Anton solved my issue straight away. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6