Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Sugalush Natural Skincare

Not worth the trouble and aggravation! Did all the recommendations to connect Facebook and still nothing! What a waste of time.

Tura Pups

I was really struggling to connect my Facebook Business Page to my Shopify Store. However, after the Technical Team from Shopify looked into the issue, they were able to rectify it for me. Once again, big kudos to the support team at Shopify. I'm finally able to use the Shopify & Facebook integration flawlessly.

polonium aesthetic

I'M THE ADMIN PAGE BUT IT THE APPLICATION WILL NOT WORK. I NEED WILL NEED HELP OR FEEDBACK ASAP PLEASE.

December 12, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback and letting us know about the issues you're running into. When this error appears, it can sometimes be due to the Facebook business page not being published. To double check this and ensure your page is published, please follow these steps: http://bit.ly/2TsCugm.

Equally, your page will also need to be using the 'Shopping' template in order for Facebook Shop to connect correctly. You can change the template on your Facebook business page by following the steps outlined here: http://bit.ly/2Y2uMLD.

I'm going to send you a follow up email so that we can work through this in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

What Us Men Like

Was not connecting to my Facebook page account. Asked for support and They helped me setup the app. Still having a minor issue with prices but the technical team and Lizzy from Shopify support are doing a good work trying to solve the problem.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

I know you mentioned that you've already reached out to our support teams, but I will also be sending you an email shortly so that we can look into your account together in more detail.

I look forward to talking more soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Laiepi

L'app funzionava fino a qualche settimana fa, ora è impossibile configurare la vetrina che ho dovuto eliminare per rifarla per far fronte al caos che si era creato (l'app non aggiornava più il catalogo di shopify e manteneva i prodotti non più disponibili). Davvero un danno visto che non posso connettere nemmeno instagram sul quale social i miei clienti fanno spesso l'acquisto. Veramente MALE!

Happy Pijama

Lots of troubles connecting may Shopify with Facebook. And now I have 2 catalogues for some reason. I cannot delete one which is not valid because it says I have no rights. but I am admin and have business account. Tried to ask for support from Shopify but they say its Facebook problem, but in Facebook is impossible to get any support at all ((((

December 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience getting your Facebook Shop connected to your store. I see that you've spoken with our team, and have since resolved the catalog issue - is that right?

Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up and ensure you're setup properly and that nothing is left unaddressed. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

BigSkiSale.com

This app is fake at best. Does nothing whatsoever. Will waste your time and kill your spirits. Don't even bother.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience with the app so far.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss your experience and share your feedback with our developers. I look forward to talking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

iDecorate

I cant connect to my instagram account or business ads manager so I cant create tagged stories or products on instagram :( It hasnt worked in months!

December 3, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with connecting to your Instagram account and Business Ad Manager.

I don't see that you've reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue yet, but I've gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up and troubleshoot your connection together. In order to do so, you'll want to ensure that the Instagram app is installed on your store.

I understand this must be frustrating, as you've been struggling with this for months. I hope we can work together to find a resolution. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Bazhares

I can't connect my Facebook to Shopify also my Instagram had a lot of likes in my ad but shows in Shopify that Instagram can't accept my store products , make no sense that Facebook approved them but don't connect and Instagram connects but even is running says that all my products are not accepted. also I see a lot of people having issues especially now on black Friday weekend . I have been trying for more than 3 days and it always says to reconnect Facebook because is not connected with the store. Very upsetting and disappointing

December 3, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. I'd like to check on what may have happened with your Facebook page connection. Have you been able to try setting up the account in the mobile app or by using a different browser?

Creating ads for Instagram and using the Instagram channel tagging feature will be set up in different spots. For this reason you may be able to create ads on the platform, but not have access to the tagging feature. Instagram has a review process in place for being able to tag and in some cases a shop may not be approved. If that's the case you will still be able to post ads!

I’ve followed up with you via email to continue our conversation. I look forward to speaking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

B Brave Clothing

I used to have this app connected to my store, but this week it's dropped out (Black Friday week) and won't allow me to connect at all. Looks like others are having the same issue? Please help?! It was . 4-5 star review before, but now not working at all.

December 2, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you've started having trouble connecting the Facebook app this week.

I'd like to look over your store with you to see what I can suggest to help you get connected again. Some quick tips that might help are trying the connection in another browser or by using the mobile app. Also deleting the app entirely and then re-adding it can work.

I will be emailing you shortly so that we can continue our conversation and investigate your store further. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55