Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

ONBALÚ

Such trash, adds random products and doesn't add new ones. How can an app this important be this broken.

eDealMentor

This App has lot of issues. One of the recent issue I am facing .... "Can not publish my products on Facebook Page"

June 13, 2019

Hi eDealMentor, thanks for sharing this feedback with us. Just to let you know I'm going to email you and help where I can and provide advise for your specific products and your store. I know this can be quite frustrating, but the approval is controlled by Facebook for products being sold or marketed on their platform. The disapproval can sometimes be in error, so reaching out to Facebook to confirm why your products were not approved is usually the best course of action.

You'll hear from me on email soon as well!

Niall, Shopify Support.

Handes of a Woman

A big fat F. My biggest complaint is that there is no support and products randomly will not post for no reason or false reasons. I make dishtowels which are refused on and off for the past year. Shopify cannot remedy this, though they are nice to try. Facebook is now making a catalog which is not syncing correctly with Shopify and it requires more data entry. Given the amount of data in this new facebook catalog section, my concern is that we will soon be asked to pay for something that has no support and doesn't work.....just to have access to the social network for marketing. Shopify, in my humble opinion there must be other options for marketing that have people for support.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with the Facebook app! I know this must be frustrating but as you know, Facebook has full control on the approval process for products being sold and marketed on their platform. The disapproval can sometimes be in error so it's important to reach out to Facebook to confirm why your products were not approved.

We are constantly looking at ways to improve the functionality of our apps. I've reached out to you via email so I can provide specific assistance for the issues you are seeing. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Shop Righteous and Rich

Horrible. Keeps failing and deleting itself from my apps. I don't understand why an app this important is this terrible.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with the Facebook app! I know this must be frustrating and sometimes the issue is with a few settings that need to be adjusted within Facebook. Shopify Support is happy to assist so feel free to contact us if this ever happens.

YOBO by crs

It will not allow me to connect my facebook page to my Shopify account! I have tried so many was but it keeps telling me my cookies expires in 30 days and will not connect

June 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

It sounds like you may need to try connecting your accounts using a different browser. Have you had a chance to try that out?

I’ve followed up with you via email just in case you needed any further assistance on this. I look forward to speaking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Evercreatures

such a poor App, and although I have been in contact with Shopify, we have been unable to figure out why only 'NEW' products will appear on my Facebook Store. When I connected the store, products are showing as 'Can not be published. Please contact Facebook for more information'. I have contacted them, but no luck anywhere. I have disconnected everything, uninstalled the App, then re-added but still no luck. Shopify say create new products, but as you will all know, all my products are already connected to our CRM and different shopify stores. Anyone had the same issure?

June 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with this app! Currently, product eligibility is entirely controlled by Facebook, and Shopify facilitates the connection between the social media platform and your store. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team. - Lauren, Shopify Support

Bling'n Brunette Jewelry

June 4, 2019

Hi Bling'n Brunette Jewelry, thank you for providing feedback on the Facebook channel app! It sounds like you may be experiencing a browser issue when attempting to connect, so I've sent an email to help you get this working properly! Talk soon :) - JP, Shopify Support

crazywomenz

your facebook app and the service you provide to business is a massive waste of time. never answer ?

June 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! I know this must be frustrating, and I've reached out to you via email so we can investigate this further. I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get the Facebook app working for your business.

Gozanding | Karoll William Visual Arts Online Store

My store has been connected and working very well for two years, but I have noticed in the last week that Facebook does not allow me to share the products (even products that have been shared before). All of them appear to me marked as "under review for a few minutes", but they have been more than a week. You can enter the store, see them, use the "buy on the website" button, but do not share. Any ideas?

June 3, 2019

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback! I've followed up with you via email so we can take a look at this issue further. That said, we’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I'll be sure to log your feedback with our development team as well. - Lauren, Shopify Support

Sunday Citizen

Initially I was getting an error message. I got in touch with customer service and was provided with top-notch support. The issue was quickly solved and everything is working great now.

May 31, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! I know this must be super frustrating, and I've reached out to you via email so we can investigate this further. I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get the Facebook app working for your business. - Lauren, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44