Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

M M Mancias Fashion

I like this page is so easy to work and see all the iten

Fannypackshop

Well if it isn't my arch nemesis facebook ran by the overlord Zuckerburger. Nah, just kidding you guys did a great job on the app and I really appreciate it being free! Thanks for all the hard work your devs put in!

I like the platform ~ I like the ad pricing ~ I like just about everything about the app itself as well.

My only critiques is that I wish you could stop my friends from posting their political believes and pictures of their babies all the time!

Have a great day!

La Bella Ditalia

Complete and utter garbage, I don't understand why Shopify has this useless app included in their app store, do you seriously think this is at all helpful to any beginners who already have a steep enough learning curve, you are not doing your reputation any good whatsoever, i'm already thinking of discontinuing my Shopify account in favour of WooCommerce.. Not impressed hardly covers it.....

Michel Wagner

its a great idea and a good app only i want to change from account. how can i disconnect its not working

Carrie Bloedel

Was connected. Doesn't work. Facebook doesn't respond AS USUAL. Worthless.

Hojicha Co

Must have app for all store owners.

Fauxville

Should make a HALF ☆ for this APP My facebook store been set up for 2 weeks now. I filled out EVERYTHING even offered my first born child to get this stupid facebook button. I HAVE BEEN SENDING EACH PRODUCT TO MESSENGER THEN SHARE EACH ONE FROM THERE. stupid and time consuming.

Macksie

I use it for the Facebook Shop features. Check us out at macksie.com and you can see our Facebook shop at https://www.facebook.com/macksieapparel

Rjk Ventures Llc

Does not work, support is non existent and they were more interested what I was selling than making the software work.

Epic Stars

Facebook is making this impossible