Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

LECCE

not working at all ,this app need to be update . make me so upset wasting my time . not recommend at all .

3 Ravens Metaphysical Shoppe

This is getting frustrating. They need to update or do something. None of my products are posting, yes I have made sure products and collections were made available. Contacted support and they had no idea and told me to talk to Facebook. I contacted facebook about 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive a response at all.

She Shop NZ

Not publishing any products on Facebook shop for more than 2 months. Shopify Gurus tried to support but nothing resolved and they asked me to contact Facebook support. No proper response from Facebook since 2 weeks.

X Outlet

Finally I was able to connect the Facebook shop, but only 5% of my products are sync, after 2-3 days. 90% of the collections are not displayed in Facebook. 50% are dispayed in the Catalog Manager, but most of them empty. The remaining are missing.

Sometimes the second picture is displayed in Facebook shop, not the first / primary. The products are displayed from old to new. It should be the other way around, from new (latest products) to old.

On mobile, the discount price is not displayed. You can see the discounted / real price only after you open the product.

So manny bugs.

Inka's Screen Printing

It just dropped the ball on us. There isn't a way to address this. The only solution is to bypass it by using Facebook Flexify and Facebook Business Center until Shopify address this.

Akula London

Hello
The app does not connect. I've tried several times, the pixel is set up, the page is published, the products and collections are available - but I don't see neither Facebook shop nor app settings in the Sales Channels in Shopify.

Please provide a workaround of how to import the Shopify store products into Facebook Shop other way than manually. Thank you.

72 Smalldive

Of late my products are not to be found on Facebook page. All my product tags on instagram have been erased completely

On The Way Baby Boutique

I had a facebook shop connected then about 2 months later I noticed all my products on my shop were deleted. Contacted support and the problem is still not fixed.

SkinnyDaz Art, Design & Illustration

I won't use it. It doesn't show every product, the layout is dreadful. It makes my Store look so unprofessional.

Blockchain Pop Shop

I was having all the issues others were with connecting then disconnecting, saying I don't have permissions etc. It's been a nightmare - at least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50