Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

On The Way Baby Boutique

I had a facebook shop connected then about 2 months later I noticed all my products on my shop were deleted. Contacted support and the problem is still not fixed.

SkinnyDaz Art, Design & Illustration

I won't use it. It doesn't show every product, the layout is dreadful. It makes my Store look so unprofessional.

Blockchain Pop Shop

I was having all the issues others were with connecting then disconnecting, saying I don't have permissions etc. It's been a nightmare - at least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.

Equil Streetwear

garbage, connects then disconnects itself, fix it shopify, I can't sell on fb or ig, it's ridiculous.

Emileo's World

It use to work now it has stop working. I try connecting everything goes smooth my fb page shows one done it says error no fb page found. Try again and so on. Been like this for over 3 months now I try contacting them as also in the fb platforms and nothing.

Jewelry Gift Shop & More

I keep getting this message Product detail issues 1068 don't know what this mean and my products are not connecting at all

The Nature of Things

I have been trying to connect this App for the past 2 weeks now and still gives me the following message: "To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one. "
But I do have a page already and the App even tells me the products are all connected and active. It looks like many people have the same issue. Please help!

KapFlow Tees

I tried this app and the product push split all of my items into individual variations. It looked horrid. I disconnected and decided to push one product at a time. Now the app won't connect at all and keeps disconnecting like others have mentioned. It's pretty useless and has me shopping for a new hosting provider this afternoon. I'll move the everything to a place where our Facebook store will work. Save your time. Look for another provider.

Wildbirdink

fantastic app, get your shop on facebook.

if its not working you need to make sure your facebook pulic page is "published", you`ve connected your payment method through FB business manager, and chosen the SHOP template may also help within your facebook page.

that said, use incognito mode to avoid cache and cookie issues, and in chrome browser go to settings > advanced > privacy security > site settings > cookies, ENABLE ALLOW 3RD party cookies. That worked for me.

from there you can connect instagram and ebay, although make sure you have a paypal account ready to go for ebay.

Link your instagram account to your facebook public page via your instagram app on your phone in settings.

Máscara De Látex

Wont sync my products or collections correctly, it was working ok and suddenly it stopped working.