Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Peppermint Dream Boutique

My store was connected for nearly an entire year, and now all of a sudden shopify is staying I am not the admin on my Facebook page. I've contacted Facebook and for the last three days they have tried to help me. They see nothing wrong with my page or admin status. I need some additional assistance.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about this situation. In order for the Facebook Shop channel to connect to your Shopify store correctly, you're required to have an 'admin' role on your Facebook page (https://bit.ly/2VSf1rK). In some cases, merchants may have 'custom' roles on Facebook, and this can cause this error message to appear.

To check to see if you have a 'custom' page role, please login to your Facebook account, navigate to your business page, and click 'Settings > Page Roles'. If you have a 'custom' role here, please switch this over to an 'admin' role instead to resolve this error.

I'll reach out to you via email shortly to help look into this further, and provide some more troubleshooting. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Linduras Mexicanas

No puedo conectar la tienda a facebook, me dice que no se puede, incluso tome el consejo de desconectarme como empleado, soy administradora, pero al parecer no puedo. Alguien puede ayudarme? Gracias!

primura

Ya lo solucioné!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estuve una semana tratando de descubrir el detalle que no permitia conectar la tienda de facebook y el problema radica en que al momento de ponerte como administrador en tu fan page desde tu cuenta de facebook bussines también te asignas administrar empleos y tu rol en la fan page aparece como personalizado y así seas administrador de la página, yo creo que ese es el dato que lee automáticamente shopify para verificar si la página te pertenece o no.

Solución: Solo debes ir a tu administrador comercial de facebook y quitarte como administrador de empleo y ver estadísticas de los ingresos. Igual eso poco lo necesitas y wala, apareces como administrador de la página y ya puedes conectarte con facebook shop de shopify.

Espero que me manden un sandwich o algo por salvarles el culito.

Coloco una estrellita para que vean el comentario, porque imagino que priorizan los negativos.

Att,
Antony Bocanegra.

PERIDOT eShop

A complete waste of time!

After launching my website on Monday two people have spent 3 days trying to get this to work using every single fix and recommendation possible with the help of reading forums going back as far as 2018.

We even paid for a website designer to connect the channel thinking we must be doing something wrong, but he also couldn't get it to work and he has created websites for very top end multinational companies.

The current issue I am having is the Facebook channel connects to Shopify then disconnects 2 minutes later, a continuous cycle of time wastage, this should not even be an option to install in its current state.

I have written to both Facebook and Shopify with the hope someone replies and tries to assist with a fix on the backend, but no response to date.

When I should be spending time promoting my new website I have instead wasted 3 days tying to get this to connect, which should only take a few minutes. I really cannot stress how bad this is, not to mention the overcomplexity on the Facebook end.

Zero stars if it was an option!

To Update my review, I have now received a response from both Shopify and Facebook. Both companies are stating the problem lies with the other company, a ridiculous situation with me, the paying customer, having to waste yet more time going back and forth trying to get one of the companies to fix the issue.

Another update to my review.

I am pleased to say Brie from Shopify has now done some behind the scenes work and my Facebook shop is now added to Shopify Sales Channels without disconnecting, thank you!

I have increased my star rating from 1 to 3 and will update again in the future if it continues to work without any further assistance.

May 13, 2020

Hi, there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that you've have trouble contacting our support - we're experiencing an abnormally high volume at the moment, so it may take a few days for someone to get back to you if you've emailed in.

The disconnect loop is a known issue that we sometimes experience with Facebook. In these cases, a complete reset of your store's connection to Facebook in our backend here should resolve that for you. I'll reach out to you via email shortly, and we can get that going right away. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

JOXLUX

Every time i add new products to my shopify they don't upload to my Facebook shop .
I've lost hours trying to find a way to make it work.

May 13, 2020

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear that your products don't seem to be translating over to your Facebook shop! In this case, we should be able to manually re-sync your products from our end here, and hopefully that should resolve the issue. I'd like to take a look at that for you, so I'll follow up with you shortly via email. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

Côte Eyewear

initially it worked, then it no longer loaded the shop. in the shopify site he tells me that everything is ok but on facebook he does not see the shop window but only a message with written access via shopify? I have been asking for help for a long time.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting to hear back from our support teams, we have been seeing very high volumes of requests recently. Sometimes during the initial sync it can take a bit longer for the connection to settle, however I would like to look into this with you.

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Elegancia Brasil

This is not working.
Not all the products are uploaded...
I've lost a day tring to find a way to make it work

May 7, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues publishing all of your eligible products to your Facebook page. There can sometimes be a delay in the publishing of products—quite often some products will appear before others—but I'd still like to check this for you and ensure there is no other issue affecting this.

I'll be sending you an email very soon, so please look out for that and send me a response if you're still seeing some products missing from the Facebook page. Thanks again and I hope to speak to you soon. -Victor, Shopify Support

order-freshpatisserie.gr

I had our store facebook catalog up and running in no time with Woo. However, with Shopify it's getting really hard to do it. Shopify, you need to fix this. I couldn't manage to do it so far no one is able to help. We came to Shopify because we thought it would be more stable. Seriously,

May 7, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sad to hear that you've had to deal with these issues since moving to Shopify. There are a number of problems that can arise with connecting to the Facebook sales channel, although thankfully they can usually be troubleshooted and resolved.

I will send you an email shortly so I can act as a point of contact for you whilst trying to resolve this matter. Please look out for my email and we can discuss this in more detail there. -Victor, Shopify Support

Door and Decor, LLC

I have worked on this for MANY hours. Even though I am the Admin for my FB page, I get an error when trying to connect the app. I did try an experiment where I created a new FB business account through the link from the app error and it did connect with no problem. However, if I abandon my current FB business page, I will lose all content and followers.... am I doing something wrong?? PLS HELP

May 7, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having this problem but I thank you for providing your feedback to us here. This is a relatively common issue and can usually be resolved by checking that specific settings for the Facebook page are set correctly.

I'll be sending you an email soon with more details on this, and I'd be happy to help you from here in getting this resolved. Please check your email inbox for my response and get back to me there if you'd still like some help with this. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

With Love, Virginia

Reading some of these reviews and it seems like we are not the only ones experiencing the same issues. Our store has been connected since last Fall and all our products suddenly disappeared from Facebook Business page. We have been trying for over a week to reconnect and display products on Facebook to no avail. It's the classic bounce back and forth. Shopify says check with Facebook, Facebook says no it's Shopify.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I understand that your products have disappeared from Facebook, and it sounds like you may be facing issues with reconnecting the Facebook Shop channel, so I'm going to send you an email shortly to help investigate this situation further. If you still need assistance with this, please make sure to reply directly to my email and I'll be glad to help out. Talk soon! - Rae, Shopify Support