Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Esse' Acci- Essential Accessories

I can't get this app. I am using Google Chrome. When I click ADD APP, the screen takes me to page not available message for Shopify. Can anyone assist?
Thank you.

June 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! The Facebook app should work without issue on Google Chrome, however sometimes the browser may need an update or a cache clear. Have you been able to try these?

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue working on this with you. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Cuter Than You

This app needs to be improve immediately. It functions horribly. I will elaborate.
1. Not all the collections are showing. I have hand selected about 20 collections to show on my feed yet its missing some of which are very important.
2. The PRICES!!! I have no idea how this is happening but the prices are all over the place. I have products that should be $2,000 showing on facebook as $50,000+. This is ridiculous and unacceptable for this app.
3. I hate out of stock items. So many out of stock items show on the feed that should not. If it is recently out of stock then eliminate it from showing on the feed. It is a waste of potential real estate.

Overall disappointed with this application.

June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us.

To address your first point, sometimes collections can take around 24 hours to fully sync with Facebook, so it is possible they are just taking some time to appear there for you. I would like to look into your second and third points, as we may be able to re-sync your connection if the prices and products are appearing incorrectly.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

uareapparels.com

1.I installed facebook app as a sale channel on my shopify store.
was working fine, and was approved from facebook via an email.
I could see the shop button in my facebook business page with all
my products.
2.then I installed the Instagram sale channel.
I kept getting your store is not eligible for Instagram tagging message.
3.I deleted both facebook and Instagram sale channels to try to fix the problem.
4.Now when i try to install facebook sale channel again:
- it goes through the steps fine,
-tells me facebook need to review , it might take up to 48 hours,
-then five minutes later, tells me to reconnect my FB page.
Looking at my email , I keep getting the following messages from shopify:
-Your Facebook Shop is ready.
-Store is disconnected from Facebook
-Your Facebook Shop is ready.
-Store is disconnected from Facebook.
It keeps doing this no matter what I try, changing the browser, all the trivial steps ...
please note my Facebook business page is set up according to specs.
I am the admin , products comply with intagram's commerce policy etc..
Any helpful input is appreciated.
Thanks
muna

June 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback, and for providing context about this issue!

If you've already ensured that you're an admin on your Facebook Page, you'll want to double check that your page is published. You can do this in your Facebook account by going to Settings > General and check that it's listed as published in the Page Visibility section.

The other thing you can try is disconnecting and reconnecting Shopify's permissions. From your Facebook account, go to Settings > Business Integrations, and remove the Shopify integration. You can then log out of Facebook, log back in on another browser, and attempt the connection via your Shopify account again.

Shopify provides 24/7 support by phone, chat and email to assist with issues like this. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can provide further assistance on this. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

shoppik

hi I cant able to publish my products in facebook page is showing an error how can i fix this issue

June 18, 2019

Hi there, thanks for providing us with feedback on Facebook channel! If you're experiencing issues publishing products to your Facebook page you can definitely reach out to us with the "Get Support" link on the app page or Shopify Support's email, chat or phone options. I have sent along an email in case you needed any further assistance on this. - JP, Shopify Support

ONBALÚ

Such trash, adds random products and doesn't add new ones. How can an app this important be this broken.

June 17, 2019

Hey there, thanks for sharing this feedback!

We're sorry to hear that you're having a negative experience with the Facebook app. Products from your inventory can be added to this sales channel via the product availability section of the Bulk Editor or directly from the product page in your admin. You can also manage which collections appear on your Facebook shop via the "Manage collection availability" link in the app. You can read more about how this works here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/facebook-sales-channel/publishing-products#make-your-products-available-to-facebook

I’ve reached out via email to make sure we get this working for you. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

eDealMentor

This App has lot of issues. One of the recent issue I am facing .... "Can not publish my products on Facebook Page"

June 13, 2019

Hi eDealMentor, thanks for sharing this feedback with us. Just to let you know I'm going to email you and help where I can and provide advise for your specific products and your store. I know this can be quite frustrating, but the approval is controlled by Facebook for products being sold or marketed on their platform. The disapproval can sometimes be in error, so reaching out to Facebook to confirm why your products were not approved is usually the best course of action.

You'll hear from me on email soon as well!

Niall, Shopify Support.

Handes of a Woman

A big fat F. My biggest complaint is that there is no support and products randomly will not post for no reason or false reasons. I make dishtowels which are refused on and off for the past year. Shopify cannot remedy this, though they are nice to try. Facebook is now making a catalog which is not syncing correctly with Shopify and it requires more data entry. Given the amount of data in this new facebook catalog section, my concern is that we will soon be asked to pay for something that has no support and doesn't work.....just to have access to the social network for marketing. Shopify, in my humble opinion there must be other options for marketing that have people for support.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with the Facebook app! I know this must be frustrating but as you know, Facebook has full control on the approval process for products being sold and marketed on their platform. The disapproval can sometimes be in error so it's important to reach out to Facebook to confirm why your products were not approved.

We are constantly looking at ways to improve the functionality of our apps. I've reached out to you via email so I can provide specific assistance for the issues you are seeing. Looking forward to connecting soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Shop Righteous and Rich

Horrible. Keeps failing and deleting itself from my apps. I don't understand why an app this important is this terrible.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with the Facebook app! I know this must be frustrating and sometimes the issue is with a few settings that need to be adjusted within Facebook. Shopify Support is happy to assist so feel free to contact us if this ever happens.

- Alex, Shopify Support

YOBO by crs

It will not allow me to connect my facebook page to my Shopify account! I have tried so many was but it keeps telling me my cookies expires in 30 days and will not connect

June 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

It sounds like you may need to try connecting your accounts using a different browser. Have you had a chance to try that out?

I’ve followed up with you via email just in case you needed any further assistance on this. I look forward to speaking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Evercreatures

such a poor App, and although I have been in contact with Shopify, we have been unable to figure out why only 'NEW' products will appear on my Facebook Store. When I connected the store, products are showing as 'Can not be published. Please contact Facebook for more information'. I have contacted them, but no luck anywhere. I have disconnected everything, uninstalled the App, then re-added but still no luck. Shopify say create new products, but as you will all know, all my products are already connected to our CRM and different shopify stores. Anyone had the same issure?

June 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with this app! Currently, product eligibility is entirely controlled by Facebook, and Shopify facilitates the connection between the social media platform and your store. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team. - Lauren, Shopify Support