Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Tempest Operations

In order to fix the "Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in." go to your Facebook page > select edit page > change your template to "Shopping". This will add a "Shop" tab to your page. You can also do this manually by clicking Settings at the top-right corner of your Page, then click Edit Page from the menu on the left. Next, click the Add a Tab button and click Add Tab next to the Shop option. You should see the Shop tab on your Page now. That fixed my problem. Good luck. http://pulsedog.com

Unature

Well, one of my stores works, and the other doesn't.
So I guess 3 star is fair.

Farm One

Does not seem to work. Just found out this is what happens when a customer tries to check out.

"Sorry, the merchant does not ship to the shipping address provided. Please enter another address and try again."

So, obviously no one is able to purchase.

The Shop Ct

zero. does not work correctly. period.

Tiendadevestidos

Not working. Contacted Support. Issue not resolved. Fingers crossed that is fixed soon.

Ibiza Choice

If I could give zero I would. App doesn't work at all and tech support haven't a clue why not. They have been giving me the runaround for four days and finally tell me they know it doesn't work but don't know why. Judging by the comments below it never has. Why are they continuing to sell a product they know is failing miserably???

Store84au

This app didn't work for me at first but support got it all working in little time and I give this app 5 stars because Shopify has minimized the complexity of creating a Facebook store for my website and now everything is working and automated. I can now spend time in getting sales and not worrying about my Facebook store because it's all synced. Great work Shopify!

Pooch Wup

Prouducts don't even show on my page!!

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

ne fonctionne toujours pas, ai acheté Storeya et fonctionne parfaitement,
depuis le 9 décembre 2016, rien ne fonctionne, pour cette application
vraiment inutile puisqu'elle ne travaille pas sur Facebook
Dommage c 'était gratuit , peut-être qu'un jour çà va fonctionner
Les développeurs de Shopify essayent sans succès
En attente toujours depuis 9 décembre
à éviter

Chaldean

Garbage. And I'm pissed off. Paying for Facebook ads daily for new store and no product visible. People on phone or chat give you the run around. Seems like they are working from home to no access for level 2 or 3 techs. Not Gurus nope.