Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Blackbird Corner

I thought it was just me! I've been struggling for a week trying to get my shopify collections/products to show on facebook. It was fine when I first started using it but it's not been syncing for the last week or so that I noticed! Why is noone working on fixing this? Does nobody read the reviews? Why has there not been a message sent to the app users to let us know there's a known issue so we don't waste valuable time going in circles trying to fix this?

SOULCIALCIRCLE

The app is NOT working. Support says the same things as these other reviews "Facebook maintenance etc." Upon contacting FB, they weren't aware of any maintenance in regards to the Business pages..

I don't know what else to do really. I could download a third party app
but even then, they ask you to pay for features that this app itself gives
you for free.

Why is no one doing anything about this?

Mark Twelve

Hello all fellow drop-shippers,

This app is down past a week - 10 days now and whenever we try and communicate with the support, they just have one script to go with i.e. facebook isn't replying as our developers are working on the issue.

Its been a week since I was told that maintenance is going on at facebook end. Three - Four days back I was informed that the maintenance has been completed and they are updating the database. Two days back I am informed that the issue is resolved and there are some customers who are not able to sync products at all. Kinda frustrating eh!

Support still doesn't have a turn around time on this issue and searching over the net I could see its a never ending issue going.

If someone try and upload an image or video directly on the facebook, it works like a charm. I don't think there is any issue with the facebook. Its more with linkage of the data source from shopify.

Lastly, I found another way of populating the products without manual entering and without using this app.

One can go ahead and install an app by the name Wyred Up Facebook Feedby Wyred Up. You can configure the app and generate a feed link. once done head in the Ads Manager and then under catalog and try to create one using this link.

Your shop will be up and running within seconds. I tried and it worked for me. Let me know if its useful and if anyone wants further help on this then can contact me on info@marktwelve.com

Happy DropShipping from another DropShipper

Bazaar living

Product are not syncing. App is pretty useless. Problem has been going for a while and hasn't been sorted

Frekvens

As everyone else, I can't add my products to Facebook, which is a requirement to be able to "tag" them on Instagram. Both the Instagram and Facebook ads are so poorly made that you should just avoid them until this is fixed.

The Quirky Shop

It used to be awesome but now this app has stopped working. Not syncing new products and updates to Facebook.

Guillaum Chaigne

Support answered my ticket saying the sync issue was resolved on Wednesday 5th and that 48h would be necessary to get synced; aw hell naw. 100h++ and still nothing.

Connor Canvas & Travel

This app will not display any shopify products on your facebook store. I have followed all the steps correctly, and it still won't work. No indication of the issue or a fix. Tried to get support from facebook, or an answer - nothing. Until they sort this out, avoid it, you'd be wasting your time installing this app.

Seashi

Had to uninstall as products weren't syncing at all! Any comments from developers as to when this will be fixed?? TIA

Jack Alpha Ltd

Just noticed other peoples reviews.
App appears to have stopped working.
I have reported it, hopefully will get a response and a fix.