Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

B.Niki Designs

It was good at first but it keeps going steadily downhill, my current problem is items do not update on the FB page from Shopify so I have old pictures and items.

Ruthless Retail

HURRY UP AND FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonzai-fashion

Impossible de mettre à jour les produits shopify avec Facebook et donc Instagram

Tout ce que j'ai c'est :
Gérez vos collections sur Shopify. Aller sur Shopify

5430 Designs

This is an absolute nightmare. You have effectively shut down my entire shop by not allowing me to sync products through Facebook and Instagram. My sales have plummeted. Thank you for this.

Women zone

I tryed two times, but just doesnn't work. My collections missing in fb page. First time i wait 5 days, but nothing. I made a fb pixel, again nothing.

Van Lo Shop

VERY BIG AND ANOYING PROBLEM!!! Please resolve quickly!
if it's important for you to selll via Product-Tagging on Instagram and you chose shopify to do that, it's frustrating there are about almost 100 people that cant achieve that with this app.

Car & Kitchen

Same problem as mentioned below. Products are not pulling through to Facebook. Currently unable to view/sell any products on Facebook or Instagram. Big problem - please resolve.

ChompaHandmade

my shop is not syncing, so now i cant tag my products in Instagram.
Will you fix that problem soon?
Thanks

yZiGN

Today I added 2 products in Shopify, however, they didn't synch with my FB shop.
1. I disconnected the app and it didn't fix the issue. Now I don't have any products in FB at all.

Further, I deleted the app and reinstall. Again I don't have any products in the FB shop.

please let me know what is the issue?

Jane & Gerard Apparel

My Facebook page shop is absent from my page since connection with shopify!! Please fix so that my shop shows