Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

Great idea but the product photos all require square photos...wish we had known that BEFORE uninstalling the old shopify facebook app. We have at LEAST 5 photos per product and over 50 products at any given time = 250 photos! NOT going to happen! What a total waste of time and now I'm hosed for a store on FB.

Bruisers And Bombshells Tees

W.T.H.?!?! I went to check out this app on my FB page today and *POOF* it was friggin GONE! Just disappeared into thin air apparently! It still has my banner and now there's a link that says something like "create your own Facebook store" How the H*ll could that just happen?! I'm super P%ssed off and irritated! I've already sent emails so I guess I'll just have to figure this out on my own or delete the app entirely. Sometimes eCommerce is so frustrating you have to ask yourself if its really worth it.....

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

Great app! I have done other facebook shop apps before, but this is the simplest, it stays synchronised with your store so you dont have to manually sync it, and best of all its FREE! Why wouldnt you have this app?

I know people cant see it from mobile devices but thats not the apps fault - thats just the way facebook is. But definitely worth having!

Sassy Beccas

REALLY DISAPPOINTED.... customers cant access from a mobile device. Great concept BUT since 80% plus of customers are on mobile devices, whats the point of having this app when majority of your customers cant see it????

Cheapest Iraqi Dinar

Okay so I've been running this about a year. I havn't made a single sale on it, but I don't blame the app, I don't really put too much effort into my Facebook page, plus my products just aren't something that is going to sell on Facebook. That said the app is super easy to install way easier than any alternatives. It looks nice, allows people to buy directly on Facebook without leaving. I'd recommend this app to others to try!!!

Arkan Gallery

Easy to install and works great. Had a Facebook store up and running in minutes.

Drivetrain Sports

Pretty straight forward & worth while.

Missglamhair

Nice app.Easy to install and create a store on your Facebook page.Will be interesting to see sales result.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

THIS IS AN COOL ADDED FEATURE TO MY FB!!!

N A U

Does exactly what it says, shows items on FB page and allows visitors to purchase straight from FB or redirect to your store. Only downside is you can't edit how the products are shown on FB, and I can't get the sale sign to go away for every product that is sold at discounted price. I want the customer to know that it is discounted, but without the big sale sign that draws attention away from other products and overwhelms the page.