Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Itees Camisetas

As many others, we are having a hard time with this APP. In a nutshell, it does not work , and we have to stick with the shop template in our facebook page with no reason to do so , since there is no shopping at all there.
Its a pity, cause facebook would be a great channel for our sales, instead its not.
I will change my review once its start working properly.

Beautifulbagsetc

I just installed the Facebook sales channel but prior to that I went into my FB page settings and added a "shop" tab which you can find in the "Edit Page" menu. Simply add the tab then install the Facebook sales channel. I will update my rating when someone makes a purchase and confirms that this actually works.

Betheldesigns

If i update my products from Shopify FB doesn't update them and sometimes the collections just decide to disappear... F I X I T !

Lovett Industries

For the last 3+ weeks the FB app hasn't been working, i am losing money because this is not working, if it is not resolved within the week i believe we as storefront owners should Switch to another provider. I am searching now for another E-commerce platform that actually works as it should

ONCE THE APP IS FIXED OR A GUIDE IS CREATED ON HOW TO GET IT WORKING I WILL CHANGE MY REVIEW

Tempest Operations

In order to fix the "Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in." go to your Facebook page > select edit page > change your template to "Shopping". This will add a "Shop" tab to your page. You can also do this manually by clicking Settings at the top-right corner of your Page, then click Edit Page from the menu on the left. Next, click the Add a Tab button and click Add Tab next to the Shop option. You should see the Shop tab on your Page now. That fixed my problem. Good luck. http://pulsedog.com

Unature

Well, one of my stores works, and the other doesn't.
So I guess 3 star is fair.

Farm One

Does not seem to work. Just found out this is what happens when a customer tries to check out.

"Sorry, the merchant does not ship to the shipping address provided. Please enter another address and try again."

So, obviously no one is able to purchase.

The Shop Ct

zero. does not work correctly. period.

Tiendadevestidos

Not working. Contacted Support. Issue not resolved. Fingers crossed that is fixed soon.

Ibiza Choice

If I could give zero I would. App doesn't work at all and tech support haven't a clue why not. They have been giving me the runaround for four days and finally tell me they know it doesn't work but don't know why. Judging by the comments below it never has. Why are they continuing to sell a product they know is failing miserably???