Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Tiendadevestidos

Not working. Contacted Support. Issue not resolved. Fingers crossed that is fixed soon.

Ibiza Choice

If I could give zero I would. App doesn't work at all and tech support haven't a clue why not. They have been giving me the runaround for four days and finally tell me they know it doesn't work but don't know why. Judging by the comments below it never has. Why are they continuing to sell a product they know is failing miserably???

Store84au

This app didn't work for me at first but support got it all working in little time and I give this app 5 stars because Shopify has minimized the complexity of creating a Facebook store for my website and now everything is working and automated. I can now spend time in getting sales and not worrying about my Facebook store because it's all synced. Great work Shopify!

Pooch Wup

Prouducts don't even show on my page!!

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

ne fonctionne toujours pas, ai acheté Storeya et fonctionne parfaitement,
depuis le 9 décembre 2016, rien ne fonctionne, pour cette application
vraiment inutile puisqu'elle ne travaille pas sur Facebook
Dommage c 'était gratuit , peut-être qu'un jour çà va fonctionner
Les développeurs de Shopify essayent sans succès
En attente toujours depuis 9 décembre
à éviter

Chaldean

Garbage. And I'm pissed off. Paying for Facebook ads daily for new store and no product visible. People on phone or chat give you the run around. Seems like they are working from home to no access for level 2 or 3 techs. Not Gurus nope.

Best Price Electrical Supply

Not working.

"Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."

Master Woodworks Llc

I have watched numerous people go through the same problems that I encountered. I don't see why this is still available in its current form when it obviously doesn't work. FIX IT OR GET RID OF IT! Not working! There's enough comments on here - why hasn't this been dealt with yet. I don't feel like going in and setting up an additional store on facebook.

Store 84au - how about the person that helped you get it right put it out for the rest of us. I too would love to be able to use this app. Have tried numerous avenues with zero results.

Thanks for the feedback Tempest Operations. Tried that, but no luck. By the way I was instructed by Shopify after several days of dealing with this to contact Facebook. Really - apparently this is impossible. Just go to Facebook on their FB page and see what a bitch fest it is because they have no way of contacting anyone.

Sachastyles

I'm not the only one with this issue, Good. My shop is publish in my back office, but on facebook it's telling me to log into shopify to post my shop.

Trucdechat

Working good but since end december, not working...