Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

bootcuffsocks.com

Beautiful Facebook store setup in about 3 minutes. Very happy with this app.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

Good job guys, works as advertised.

Glimmers

This app works great as we have now synced our whole Shopify store to connect with our Facebook followers.

Zhuchi

It's a great app in its concept and design. I just wish it showed up on Facebook for mobile (android / iPhone) since most people these days use Facebook on phones, it really falls short. I would LOVE to be able to tell people they can shop from Facebook mobile. It would be really cool.

ecofocals

Great app. But you guys forgot about the mobile version.

Epifania

We are quite liking this new app for www.epifania.co.nz So far it has been great. At the moment my rating is 4 stars but e are sure this will change.:-)

Harbinger Winery

It works, it doesn't work. It works, it doesn't work. I love the APP when it works. The store looks great on my FB fan page. But you'll need to check it often, as I've had 4 instances now of the content ceasing to display in the APP on my fan page.

Tamarindie|تامارندي

A good app! The idea of selling directly through Facebook is a great way to connect with customers. It is also very easy to install and use.

Sokx

Great concept but very limited customisation. Being able to colour code in your businesses colours would be great and better mobile integration would also make this app lots better. I think i will be redirecting traffic to my site as opposed to setting it up so that you can buy directly on fb.

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

Great App. I just connected it to my Facebook page and the new "Shop" feature tab looks great.