Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Dream Furs

Facebook store is a sweet way to upload your products from Shopify into Facebook. This does not necessarily work for all stores, but it works great with our store as we have a good Facebook following.

Belong Designs

We have a great Facebook following; and this Facebook app allows us to sell directly from our Facebook account. This app is awesome!

Bath Mate

Quick install. Great way to add products to Facebook!

SimplyFab Inc.

Robust app that installs quickly. Turns your Facebook business profile into a Shoppable tab so that your Facebook visitors can connect with your Shopify store.

Kratom Trading Company

Excellent way to integrate with social media.

Vape Juice Plus

Well.. That was easy! Within minutes we had our facebook store up and running... Allows you to easily select what type of products you want to post.

Highly recommend!

Nanico Nanica

It doesn't support multilanguage and doesn't allow for manual translation either, so it's pretty much useless for stores outside USA or english speaking countries. Other than that the app is very well done and has a great feel on the integration with facebook. But then again, it's not useful for a lot of people

dordor's art

Could not be easier to attach the store to my facebook page. Less than 3 mins...
excellent

GO BRUTAL SPORTS/CASUALS

This does not seem to show up at all in mobiles!

RentonPhoto.com

I've had great success since installing this app. It did take some configuration hurdles to get it to work, but once it did, its great. I created a separate page RentonPhoto.com linked to my personal Facebook page. And then I added a tab that has the customer redirect back to my site. So far a great app - thanks!!