Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Urban Looks

Products sometimes show up in store but most of the time the tab is blank with only the cover photo.

BOBO ACADEMY

Very easy setup, amazing app!

bootcuffsocks.com

Beautiful Facebook store setup in about 3 minutes. Very happy with this app.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

Good job guys, works as advertised.

Glimmers

This app works great as we have now synced our whole Shopify store to connect with our Facebook followers.

Zhuchi

It's a great app in its concept and design. I just wish it showed up on Facebook for mobile (android / iPhone) since most people these days use Facebook on phones, it really falls short. I would LOVE to be able to tell people they can shop from Facebook mobile. It would be really cool.

ecofocals

Great app. But you guys forgot about the mobile version.

Epifania

We are quite liking this new app for www.epifania.co.nz So far it has been great. At the moment my rating is 4 stars but e are sure this will change.:-)

Harbinger Winery

It works, it doesn't work. It works, it doesn't work. I love the APP when it works. The store looks great on my FB fan page. But you'll need to check it often, as I've had 4 instances now of the content ceasing to display in the APP on my fan page.

Tamarindie|تامارندي

A good app! The idea of selling directly through Facebook is a great way to connect with customers. It is also very easy to install and use.