Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Harbinger Winery

It works, it doesn't work. It works, it doesn't work. I love the APP when it works. The store looks great on my FB fan page. But you'll need to check it often, as I've had 4 instances now of the content ceasing to display in the APP on my fan page.

Tamarindie|تامارندي

A good app! The idea of selling directly through Facebook is a great way to connect with customers. It is also very easy to install and use.

Sokx

Great concept but very limited customisation. Being able to colour code in your businesses colours would be great and better mobile integration would also make this app lots better. I think i will be redirecting traffic to my site as opposed to setting it up so that you can buy directly on fb.

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

Great App. I just connected it to my Facebook page and the new "Shop" feature tab looks great.

Chessafrica.co.za

Quick and easy, I would give it a 5 star if it could handle mobile device apps

Mojitos

I am currently using Facebook Store, it's really great. It's very simple to setup. thank you guys.

Boost My Fuel

This app is great for new Shopify stores that want to leverage their Facebook account to make sales. Facebook can be hard to monetize. This free app is great!

Lindsay Lucas Candles

Cant add shipping separate unless you have a massive subscription and no use for mobile users which is probably 99.9% of facebook users. Would be better in the tool bar as well instead of tiny/hidden in the app section

lifeinretrospect

The purpose of this app is amazing. The fact that it wasn't thought out completely due to the lack of mobile interaction stinks. Luckily I'm on my 14 day trial. I won't be extending it to a monthly subscription due to such a giant hole in the market. Most people interact on facebook through their mobile facebook app. The fact that this was overlooked is crazy. If the interaction gets fixed, I'll switch to five stars for sure.

Only For You Boutique

I've tried different Facebook store apps but this one is the best. I love the look of it and I also love the option customers have to share items they're interested in.