Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Bulk-Grocer

As with most of the official Shopify apps, this one appears to be broken in a very serious way. If you are attempting to use this app for Facebook commerce, don't do it. It will reset your Facebook commerce status and will remove all your commerce privileges upon installing and activating. I spoke with Facebook business support and they stated the issue is on Shopify's side.

April 17, 2020

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. In order for the app to work, the product catalog on Facebook must be owned from the Shopify end, which allows products to be published from your store to the Facebook page you have connected. This may effect some of the settings you have pre-enabled on the Facebook end. If you have any other questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. -Victor, Shopify Support

Plan Not Wish

I download app , connect my FB - choose my page click connect, agree to terms - pop up windows said log in into FB which I'm , and I'm click on that and page is blank....App has error....or something else? Anyone

April 16, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and explaining the issue you have experienced. The problem you've described sounds like one that we've come across before, and there's usually ways to troubleshoot it—our first recommendation would be to try accepting the terms via another browser or in a private or Incognito window, and to also try via the Shopify app. If this does not work, you may require further assistance from us.

I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you and offer my support on this issue. Please check your inbox for my email and send me a reply if you'd like help getting this problem resolved. -Victor, Shopify Support

malaumx

HELP ME PLEASS!
I have been trying to connect my Facebook page for the past week. I have followed all the steps but no result. And cant connect on Instagram too as I have to be able to connect on Facebook first.
The system told me:
500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

But I am obviously the administrator of my page. Please help me!!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback! I'd be happy to help you out here. We have been hearing a few other businesses have had issues like this. In those cases, using a different browser to connect seems to have solved it!

Please try connecting the sales channel using a different browser or the Shopify Mobile app.

I’ve also followed up with you via email in case you need any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Battle Brothers Shaving Co.

This app works poorly. Changes are not pushed and It's really confusing how it connects to Facebook. Which also does not do a good job using the info pushed from Shopify.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review here.

The changes made in your Shopify store can take around 24-48 hours to fully sync over to Facebook, but shouldn't take much longer than that. I'd be happy to check over your account with you to make sure that everything with your Facebook Shop is set up correctly.

I’ve followed up via email so that we can take a look together. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Easy-Shopping.org

app is working, but i got an issue with titles, is possible to add a title field for every product only for facebook publishing, because every title > 100 characters needs to be changed manually, and is necessary to change it also in shopify every time for every product. Instead i would like to change it only for facebook shop publishing

Madame Peacock's Beer & Bling

I have been trying to connect my shopify site to FB for over a week. Have tried all the suggestions, but nothing seems to be working. Please help!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting connected to Facebook.

I know you mentioned that you've tried the suggestions here, but I'd like to go through them with you in more detail to see if we can get you connected right away!

I will be following up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Mabí Shop

HELP!
I have been trying to connect my Facebook page for the past week. I have followed all the steps, but no result. And cant connect on Instagram too as I have to be able to connect on Facebook first.
The system told me:
500 Internal Server Error

But I am obviously the administrator of my page. Please help me!!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this error message. To resolve this, it's important to first ensure that you're set up as an 'admin' on your Facebook business page, and not using a 'custom' role (https://bit.ly/2RzKYCz). Then, I recommend trying to connect your Facebook Shop channel to Shopify (https://bit.ly/3elhdzb) via a different browser than what you previously tried. Some options to consider are Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. If the error appears again on this new browser, please make sure to clear your cache (http://bit.ly/38Ywtzl) and then attempt to connect the page once again.

I'll send you an email shortly so that we can troubleshoot this together and ensure everything is working correctly. I'll be in touch soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Genre

I am not able to access my Facebook Channel through Shopify and in turn its not allowing me access my instagram channel. Please help

April 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review; I'd be happy to help you out with that. I'll follow up with you shortly with an email for more information about what's going on there, and we can troubleshoot that together. Talk soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

TANTA Clothing

I have tried everything to get my shop to link up smooth. it is near impossible. i have been at this for months.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for letting us know. I'd like to find out more about the issue you're experiencing so that we can troubleshoot that with you and hopefully get that up and running! I'll send you an email shortly and we can take a look together there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

#viaggiandoinasia

Sono giorni che provo a collegare l’account su Facebook ma dopo che chiede il dominio per il collegamento mi da errore 500.
Non è molto chiaro.