Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

NZ

This app seems helpful for keeping your Facebook page updated with new content without the time issue.

Dear Scarlett

Integration was a snap but there's no mobile compatibility! Most FB traffic to my site is via mobile, and that's probably the case for everyone else, too. It would also be nice to be able to reorder the "all products" display, but that's a tiny gripe. With a mobile interface this would be a four- or five-star app...

Everything-A2Z

So far it's a very useful app at targeting consumers for my products. I seen a post earlier saying you can't post to your business, only your timeline and well, I can post all day long to my business! From what I have been reading, you only need like 2 or 3 post each day to make it work. Some days I do 7, some I'll do 3. The reason I gave 4 instead of 5 is all based on the ridiculously HIGH cost of advertising on Facebook! I have faith in what I am doing and I am Determined to make this website get found by the consumer eye and known for giving back to the consumer where others have robbed them. May the Facebook Gods shine their ever loving light on me!! ;)

Warm 'n Fuzzy

It's an easy integration, but the app is not very well built out. My biggest complaint is that you cannot share a product on your business's page - only your own timeline. I do not want to share my products on my personal timeline...

Diamond Products

as a free app its really incredible....

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use.

BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.

It was easy to set up the store, but mobile customers see your store or use it. I hope there will be a change for this in the future. Also, it would be nice if the Shop button wasn't on the "App" tab in Facebook. It would be more apparent on the main toolbar across the top.

H.E.R.A

Despite the lack of reach to mobile users, i still think this is a fantastic app to have nonetheless!

It's really cool and makes the facebook page a whole lot more fun.
Besides, this is a great way to drive traffic back to your site. which is the main thing.

Swarovski - Yalon

Big Problem!!! Be aware if your about to creat a SHOPIFY FACEBOOK SHOP

•As for now Shopify is a Facebook app, your mobile costumers wouldn't be able to see it?!

•Defeats the whole purpose since 90% of them buy and interact with Facebook on a mobile basis.

•Need to be fix ASAP in order to be usefull. So before you start take into account!

•As for now it looks like I established it for nothing!!! Very Very annoyed

Lookbook Store

This is app is really great. I just wondered how to track all the traffics coming from this app. I already installed this app to our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lookbookstore/app_410312912374011