Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Mybigfatstore

I have been trying to connect to my Facebook account now for days no matter what I try it keeps giving me the following error

To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one.

my page on Facebook is facebook.com/mybigfatstore
website mybigfatstore.com

Please help!!!

March 23, 2020

Thank you for reaching out with this review. When this error occurs, it usually means that your role on your Facebook page is not currently an admin role. To check this, please visit your Facebook business page and click 'Settings > Page Roles'. If your role here is 'Custom', or anything other than an admin role, please change your page role to be an admin instead by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2ZMne3x.

I'm going to send you a follow up email to make sure these steps work on your end and help resolve this issue. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Wood 'N' Hanger

Same problem that several others are having. Followed all steps to set up and on Shopify end it still says that there is no Facebook page connected....

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'd like to find out more about the specific issue you're encountering, so that we can get that resolved for you. I will follow up with you via email shortly, and we can troubleshoot that together. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

thenewbohemian

Need help, in Facebook I have ALL the permissions enabled, it still does not allow me to connect to my store in Shopify!!!

I have two pages and I only could conect one of them

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. You are only able to connect one business page to your Facebook Shop channel, so that would be expected behaviour unless you were hoping to connect those pages to two different stores.

I will follow up with you via email in case you have any further questions about that. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

ʟᴜɴΛᴛɪᴄ

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. I'd like to find out more about the issue you're experiencing so that we can troubleshoot that together. I will follow up with you via email and we can take a look. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

Chained Dolls

Wasn't going to use since the reviews are so bad but decided to give it a try anyway. Had no problem at all. Everything went smoothly and Facebook Shop is up and running without a glitch. Thank you.

Muitobomclique

Worst app I've ever used. So many problems. Eventhough in Facebook I have ALL the permissions enabled, it still does not allow me to connect to my store in Shopify and vice-versa. I've tried getting help from both sides (Shopify and Facebook) but they have no idea what to do. It is unfortunate that such big companies have these technical problems, especially to the people who are doing everything to make them grow.

March 13, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience, but I'd be happy to see how I might be of assistance today. While it does appear as though your Facebook Shop is now connected, I'll be following up with you by email to confirm this and offer my support. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Yisam

I do not the reason when whole processes jave been completed and finished it says " there is not fb page conected with this account", i go to facebook ask for help and they said has no error for this page and i ask for shopify help also with no helpful solution.

March 13, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with both our and Facebook's Support Teams. It does appear as though your issue has been since resolved, is that right? Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email following up to ensure that your store is, in fact, now connected and to see if there's anything I can do to help. Looking forward to your response! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Simple Fam

i just installed put all well and when it seems i have finish it says " there is not fb page conected with this account" i go to facebook to comercial integreted and i see shopify there.

March 13, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. It seems as though your issue has already been resolved. Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email for confirmation, and to ensure you aren't experiencing any other issues that I might've missed. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Marmen-shop

hola quiero subir productos de mi tienda a Facebook y no puedo..reduci la descripcion del produco y en la tienda de Facebook me piede que me dirija a shopify y ahi en lo productos me dice esto…. Can not be published. Please contact Facebook for more information.

VIPOP LIMITED

Gives little option on what business owns the Catalog and therefore difficult to connect the correct Pixel. Facebook's ownership and Business manager settings make it almost impossible to connect everything smoothly.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. To be able to start using your Facebook Shop, you won't need to connect a pixel.

However, I'd be happy to go over your account with you to help get a Facebook pixel set up for your online store!

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support