Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

CompraRapida.Club

estou conectando ao face minha loja, mas nao tenho sucesso. ja mexi em varios ajustes de acordo com o que o face pede, mas nada. o instagram nem se fala. como posso resolver isso? e ainda consegui gerar uma oferta de produto no meu face mas qd clica no botao comprar diz que o link de minha pagina na shopify esta bloueado porque fere os padroes do face. me exliquem como posso prosseguir!!!!

Karcam

"Your Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the chosen page." and support not really useful. My issue wasn’t solve. Super...

May 30, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Facebook app-- I'm sorry to hear this isn't working for you! In order to connect your Facebook page to Shopify, you must have admin access to that Facebook business page. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

SEXYCHIC BOUTIQUE™

I have tried several times to connect to Facebook and Instagram with no success. It is so pointless at this time.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! I understand how frustrating it is and have emailed you to see if it is an issue we can help with. Looking forward to your reply!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Sassy Shortcake

Our store was disconnected around the end of March and I am unable to reconnect. I get all the way to terms and agreements and when I click accept it repopulates the same page. Have tried from other browsers including my mobile app to no avail. Shopify support manually connected the page last weekend but products never did sync. I have been working with them all week and cannot get anywhere. My products are not visible on Instagram or Facebook and this is super frustrating...

June 4, 2019

Hi there, firstly, thank you for your feedback for this app. I'd like to help out as much as I can with this issue and get this working the way you want it too. Also, I have followed by email to your store in case you need any further assistance on this, and if there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to ask on that email. There are potentially a few Facebook Settings that may need to be configured before it will work.

1) If your Facebook page is not approved, an error message will appear. However, in your case I believe it will be another issue, but I'd like to get this potential issue out of the way.
2) It is likely that your Facebook template is set to "Shopping" or another template, if it is set to anything else, it will not work as intended. Here's how you would find the section to check what page template is being used:

Go to the Facebook page you are an administrator for

> Click 'Settings'
> Click 'Templates and Tabs' - If this section says anything but 'Shopping', click 'Edit
> Click 'View Details' on Shopping and 'Apply Template'

You will also need to make sure you have enabled the Shop Tab:

> Click Settings at the top-right corner of your Facebook Page.
> Then click Templates and Tabs from the menu on the left.
> Click the Add a Tab button and click Add Tab next to the Shop option.

Now you should see the Shop tab on your Page. But next you will need to publish your page if it isn't already:

> Click Settings at the top of your Page
> From General, click Page Visibility
> Click the setting to "Page published"
> Click Save Changes

Now, we should be able to have the products re-sync. But if you are having any trouble just reply to the email I sent you as well, thanks!

Niall, Shopify Support.

LivenGood Company

Worked great for a few weeks and then it stopped working and the shop page froze on facebook. Haven't been able to get it back working since. Facebook is no help, there is no way to get any response from them, trust me :\ frustrated after 10 emails and 15 reports of page not working and not one response. I uninstalled and tried to start over with no positive result. Now I have a little different problem as it at least halfway shows the shopping admin but won't integrate so we still can't show the products on Facebook. I was paying for ads on Facebook and tagging products for sale on my posts and now I can't do any of this, well I can run ads but when customers come to the Facebook page they can't see my shop, so, for now, I'm not running any ads. So So disappointed. I really don't understand how these companies get so large without a way for customers to contact them with issues that affect daily business.

June 4, 2019

Hi there, firstly, thank you for your feedback, and I'd like to help out as much as I can. Also, I’ve followed up with you by email to your store in case you need any further assistance on this, and if there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to ask there. There are potentially a few Facebook Settings that may need to be configured before it will work.

1) If your Facebook page is not approved, an error message like this will appear. However, in your case I believe it will be some other issue, but I'd like to get that out of the way just in case.
2) It is likely that your Facebook template is set to "Shopping", if it is set to anything else, it will not work. Here's how you would find the section to check what page template is being used:

Go to the Facebook page you are an administrator for

> Click 'Settings'
> Click 'View Details' on Shopping and 'Apply Template'

​Also, you will need to make sure you have enabled the Shop Tab:

> Click Settings at the top-right corner of your Facebook Page.
> Then click Templates and Tabs from the menu on the left.
> Click the Add a Tab button and click Add Tab next to the Shop option.

> Click Settings at the top of your Page
> From General, click Page Visibility
> Click the setting to "Page published"
> Click Save Changes

You might need to re-sync your products in the admin after this, but that can be done by disabling and re-enabling the products on your store - Publishing products on Facebook . Hopefully this helps!

Niall, Shopify Support

MIU CLOTHING BY VCL STRATEGIES

I used this feature and it stop workingafter three days, Now I can't reconnect my facook because it say I don't have admin access, which is wrong. I can't either connect Instagram to sell my product. It is affecting me really hard. I'm waiting support from shopify and I'm very unsatisfied about the time it take to fix my issues. More than one month and I can't still use instagram as sales chanel.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you've had an ongoing issue connecting your Facebook account to Shopify, and that this has taken so long to remedy. This is related to an ongoing issue we experienced with the social media platform, which has been recently resolved. You can resolve this by removing Shopify from your list of business integrations within your Facebook account. Once you remove this integration, you can re-attempt the connection from your Shopify admin. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this! - Lauren, Shopify Support

DealsAMust

This APP works perfectly fine. I was able to connect to FB with ease and have all my products listed on FB. Some products got declined by FB, no biggie, just follow their request and all is good. It may take a few days for FB to approve your store then your products one by one. Great APP.

choices 24/7

Impossible de synchroniser Facebook a shopify, sa me mais que je ne suis pas l'administrateur alors que sur Facebook je suis bien l'administrateur sur toutes les pages. Je n'est rien aimer. Ne recommande pas cette application, elle ne serre a rien. En plus on ne veux pas que je publie se commentaire a chaque fois que je clique sur poster le commentaire sa ne veux pas me le prendre.

Toddle Tunes

It's reporting that I'm disconnected on Facebook but will not allow me to reconnect. Seems something is awry and I did reset my password but Shopify backend buttons to "reconnect" do not work. This is totally frustrating. :-/

June 5, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback! If there are ever issue's with it not being able to connect, you can try to use another browser like Chrome or even in incognito mode in Chrome. If all else fails, you can reach out to Shopify Support and our team can assist!

I've followed up with you via email so we can take a look at this issue further. That said, we’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I'll be sure to log your feedback with our development team as well.

- Alex, Shopify Support

The Misfitsociety

keep saying I don't have Admin account on the page I want to connect...... without this working Instagram channel wont - and I am 100000% admin of that page