Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Maison Ilot

----- 05.03.20 UPDATE -----

My catalog is finally up to Facebook and visible from my Instagram page.

Thanks to Shopify for taking the time to look at my problem, very reactive and efficient from Twitter.
----
First of all, it must be said that Shopify is an excellent and efficient working tool.

Now concerning this module, there is indeed a problem, and I am reassured to see that I am not alone.

The symptom is simple, you install the app without any problem, you connect your Shopify account to your Facebook page without any problem. Even the installation of the "Pixel" works without a problem.

The worries :
- an error message on the Instagram module (which works in conjunction with the Facebook module), indicating that there is no Instagram Pro account associated with your Facebook account. This is not true.
- On the Facebook Manager side, the catalog created by Shopify exists, but no elements of your catalog are uploaded to the platform. The Pixel is well active and you can monitor the activity of your site without any problem.
- on the side of Instagram, you can find in the tab "identify a product", your catalog, but it is empty.

I tried to create a live catalog from Facebook Manager, selecting as data source my recognized and functional Pixel Shopify. Unable to load the catalog.

I think this is really an internal problem that needs to be fixed by Shopify and Facebook.

I made a request for help from Shopify (hard to find the way to help from Facebook ). I hope a return for all of us soon.

For us, as a merchant, it's hard to do without a tool like Facebook and Instagram to sell. These two platforms represent a significant way to redirect to our sites.

Raf Rossi Gold Plated

I really need to APOLOGIZE to this app developer for my previous review. Finally after many months, again I contacted FB, my shop account issues were forward to a FB engineer, FB change the commerce part of your SHOP, now you need to register directly, it will not work from the app but in FB Management Commerce, you need to do it manually and add all your business information to sell in the Facebook Shop. You will need the Sales Tax ID of the state that you sell, Your Name BD and instead of SS your Business Tax ID a US Bank Account and after they check and match everything u need to send your State Id as proof that you are a real US Person. (FB Shop I guess is only valid for US for now) My Shop is up and running ... My Old Review Im sorry guys.. (ZERO STARS I've been dealing with this app for a while now, I cannot connect my Shop to Facebook, it used to work fine and suddenly stop working. I already contacted FB Support and they are telling me that the problem is not on their end. So please do something about it. )

April 29, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! I see that you've reached out to us on social media in the past, but hadn't responded to our latest message to get this resolved. I'm glad that Facebook's support team was able to help you out! I did notice another issue, which I'd be happy to help you with. I've already sent you an email with some troubleshooting steps we can work through together. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Sharla Jewelry

I'm changing a bad review because I went on Shopify chat and they helped me get it all straightened out. It was a frustrating 2 weeks but it is wonderful to have it all worked out. Thank you for the great service Shopify!

Haben Heute

Problem - when i try to connect my shopify store to facebook, it says - you need to accept terms and conditions, but when i press accept, it says you must log in, but when i press ok to log in, then this block dissapears and is showing again - accept terms and conditions. By the way - i am all the time logged in to facebook. Solution please!?

- after couple days everything suddenly went ok. Maybe was some glitch or something. Support is responsive and ready to help! Thumbs up.

March 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

This loop can sometimes occur when trying to connect to Facebook using certain browsers. If you have another option on your device, I recommend trying out the set up in that. Many merchants also find using the Shopify Mobile app makes it much easier!

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Chained Dolls

Wasn't going to use since the reviews are so bad but decided to give it a try anyway. Had no problem at all. Everything went smoothly and Facebook Shop is up and running without a glitch. Thank you.

Marmen-shop

hola quiero subir productos de mi tienda a Facebook y no puedo..reduci la descripcion del produco y en la tienda de Facebook me piede que me dirija a shopify y ahi en lo productos me dice esto…. Can not be published. Please contact Facebook for more information.

Tura Pups

I was really struggling to connect my Facebook Business Page to my Shopify Store. However, after the Technical Team from Shopify looked into the issue, they were able to rectify it for me. Once again, big kudos to the support team at Shopify. I'm finally able to use the Shopify & Facebook integration flawlessly.

She Shop NZ

Not publishing any products on Facebook shop for more than 2 months. Shopify Gurus tried to support but nothing resolved and they asked me to contact Facebook support. No proper response from Facebook since 2 weeks.

Update on 27/09/2019
It started working since yesterday.Thanks, at last its working after almost 3 months :).

Thnaks

September 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide your feedback to us. I am sorry to hear that you've had these ongoing issues with Facebook and these problems have unfortunately affected a number of merchants seeking to make use of the integration. Our engineers are working with their counterparts at Facebook to try and resolve these issues and we hope to roll out a fix soon, but I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and your business in the meantime. -Victor, Shopify Support

Equil Streetwear

It got updated recently, used to connects then disconnects itself, shopify fixed it now. review amended and updated

September 24, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with both the Facebook and Instagram integrations. There are some known issues that can cause the Facebook shop to disconnect repeatedly, which is something out engineers are currently reviewing and seeking to fix.

In the meantime, there are some known workarounds that can help, so I will be sending you an email to touch base and find out what you've tried so far. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Wildbirdink

fantastic app, get your shop on facebook.

if its not working you need to make sure your facebook pulic page is "published", you`ve connected your payment method through FB business manager, and chosen the SHOP template may also help within your facebook page.

that said, use incognito mode to avoid cache and cookie issues, and in chrome browser go to settings > advanced > privacy security > site settings > cookies, ENABLE ALLOW 3RD party cookies. That worked for me.

from there you can connect instagram and ebay, although make sure you have a paypal account ready to go for ebay.

Link your instagram account to your facebook public page via your instagram app on your phone in settings.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15