Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Modehaus Hoffmeyer

it just doesn't work.
I have put everything like they said.
My Shop is on Facebook but nobody see the products.

"This product is currently not visible because the merchant page has not yet been approved for sale on Facebook."

the products are in the Shop since 5 days...

And Facebook support didn't found any soloution...

L. Lash Artistry

hello, my Facebook Channel isn't connecting with my Facebook Business page. It won't even give me and option to connect at all. PLEASE HELP!!!

FurnitureBelux

I can't use the Facebook channel it says " the link is unavailable rn"
Please could you send me an e-mail to fix this?

Maya Solar

Utilice el programa y no me reconoce mi página de facebook, he intentado de todo y sigue lo mismo, necesito alguna sugerencia

Herkkulauantai

It does not show all my items on Facebook it actually shows only 1 fix it sooooon pleaaaaase

March 27, 2020

Thank you for for your review!

When you first connect the Facebook Shop channel it can take up to 48 hours for your products to start appearing. Then it can sometimes take a little bit longer for everything to make it's way over. This is because all of your products need to be approved and then sync with your Facebook page.

I’ve reached out to you via email as well, so that we can check on things or you. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Haben Heute

Problem - when i try to connect my shopify store to facebook, it says - you need to accept terms and conditions, but when i press accept, it says you must log in, but when i press ok to log in, then this block dissapears and is showing again - accept terms and conditions. By the way - i am all the time logged in to facebook. Solution please!?

March 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

This loop can sometimes occur when trying to connect to Facebook using certain browsers. If you have another option on your device, I recommend trying out the set up in that. Many merchants also find using the Shopify Mobile app makes it much easier!

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Pieles del Sol

There is an issue with the integration in Shopify. On Facebook everything is correct but still, Shopify don't recognize the account/page.

March 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'd like to find out more about the specific issue you're experiencing to see if we can get that resolved for you. I will reach to you via email shortly and we can troubleshoot that together. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Eure Looking Good Designs & Apparel

I used this app to set up a Facebook shop and now it doesn't work! I've tried multiple browsers, clearing cache, several re-installs, and still not resolved. Until it's fixed, AVOID THIS APP!

March 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing this review about your experience. I'd like to learn more about the specific issues you encountered, and help investigate this further on our end, so I'm going to reach out to you via email shortly with more information. Please reply directly back to me once you receive this email, and I'll be glad to take a closer look into your account. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Mybigfatstore

I have been trying to connect to my Facebook account now for days no matter what I try it keeps giving me the following error

To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one.

my page on Facebook is facebook.com/mybigfatstore
website mybigfatstore.com

Please help!!!

March 23, 2020

Thank you for reaching out with this review. When this error occurs, it usually means that your role on your Facebook page is not currently an admin role. To check this, please visit your Facebook business page and click 'Settings > Page Roles'. If your role here is 'Custom', or anything other than an admin role, please change your page role to be an admin instead by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2ZMne3x.

I'm going to send you a follow up email to make sure these steps work on your end and help resolve this issue. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Wood 'N' Hanger

Same problem that several others are having. Followed all steps to set up and on Shopify end it still says that there is no Facebook page connected....

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'd like to find out more about the specific issue you're encountering, so that we can get that resolved for you. I will follow up with you via email shortly, and we can troubleshoot that together. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59