Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Nv Moda

I cant put theproducts in order the store on facebook, no collections, so frustrating.
The support never contact me.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback about your experience with the Facebook Shop app. I understand your frustration in regard to adding collections and sorting them within this app, and I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with contacting support as well.

I'd like to help further with this, so I'm going to reach out to you via email shortly with more information. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

STROMZZ

Can't connect facebook shop. Very frustrating, the whole setup. Problems all the way....hhh

October 14, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

There can sometimes be certain permissions that need to be adjusted or set up for the connection to Facebook to complete.

I'd like to look into your account further to see what I can suggest here. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Lynda Anne

So glitchy - never updates properly. I still cannot get my shopify store to show up. Instead it just keeps dumping my newest products into my old etsy store, alongside old products with dead links. No matter how many times I set permissions in Facebook Business, it won't let me delete my old store catalog so that I can connect the shopify store. It isn't just facebook you are agreeing to linking up with, it's that cluster of terror - facebook business - which is a nightmare of dead ends, miscommunication, lies, errors by omission, and thievery - but you do get ZERO SUPPORT! If you can run a business without facebook you are MUCH BETTER OFF. Plus, who needs all that frat boy misogyny? Every single image of WOMEN with flesh showing gets PROHIBITED. But full frontal naked men statues are a ok. Sexism abounds on facebook. Especially in the business end. If an image has ANY cleavage it's "TOO SEXUAL" But images with flat chested women are ok. Women's bodies are constantly up for scrutiny. It's honestly a lawsuit in the waiting. I personally cannot wait for facebook to go out of business. Lastly, it is a never ending time consuming cluster to get the dang thing set up. 5 days in and it is STILL NOT INTEGRATED WITH SHOPIFY. All facebook wants to do is take your money for ads. AND HOLD YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO - watch out I've been erroneous billed by phantom auto turn ons of old ads - to a store that didn't even exists anymore! Meanwhile, they DO NOTHING in the realm of providing any support whatsoever. They are about as bad as the cable companies or the energy company burning down California. Probably one of the top 3 WORST companies to do business with. A nonstop nightmare where nothing goes as is stated and you have to watch you money like a hawk or they will just plain STEAL it. That's what turning on bogus ads is - stealing! But again - you can't delete the old stores without "catalog permission" which is impossible to give yourself. . . Because facebook business. Enough said. RUN. Don't walk away RUN AWAY!

October 14, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review and thoughts with us.

While I cannot speak to Facebook's review policies, if you are still interested in selling on Facebook, I would like to do what I can on our end to help you get your Facebook shop working.

I will be sending you an email so that we can discuss your account in more detail. I look forward to hearing back! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Expo Furniture Gallery

Horrible app. Does not work. I connected, deactivated and connected again at least 5 times (per Shopify support reps). A manual data push in the backend was performed twice (per Shopify support reps). After constant back and forth - no fix. The products nor collections I have setup in the Facebook Shop App (under Publishing) do not appear on my Facebook page!

October 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! There can be a delay, which sometimes lasts upwards of 48 hours, after syncing collections or reconnecting your Facebook account. This may have been extended due to multiple re-syncs.

That being said, I would like to look into this further for you, so I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss your account in more detail! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Redo By 2

If I could could Facebook Shop zero stars I totally would. I am a small business owner and Facebook Shop has destroyed my business. The only reason I have to use Facebook Shop is so I can connect to Instagram to sell my products and now I can't do that because my Facebook Shop is all messed up. I spent over 30+ hours on the phone with Shopify (they were so nice and tried their best) and I. couldn't even contact Facebook because there isn't a way to contact them. I think that is absolutely stupid that Facebook makes you use them and when there is a problem they leave you hanging out to dry and fail. I absolutely despise Facebook Shop and there are so many problems with it. So Facebook Shop, if you want/need help contact me because you say you want to support businesses but you can't even run your own business. Im so frustrated and it is obvious people feel the same way as me.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm very sorry to hear that this app has caused so much frustration for you and your business.

While I know you've spent time working with our teams already, I will be reaching out by email as I would like to look over everything for you once more. I would also like to share your feedback with our development teams so that we can keep building and improving our apps.

I look forward to speaking more soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

ToteLab

Doesnt work. I'm logged in, I have a Facebook Page, but the app says there is no page on my account and I should create one. I would avoid it until Shopify actually decides to update their app.

October 8, 2019

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that it's been a disappointing one. I'd like to work with you to get your Facebook Shop channel connected so I've sent you an email and hope to hear back from you. Emma, Shopify Support

Caribbean Gypsy Bakers

Update- Victor from support reached out after I posted the review. He took care of resetting our connection to FB and Instagram. So far so good looking forward to great sales on both channels.
Thanks!

-Facebook doesn’t stay connected therefore Instagram doesn’t either. I see a bunch of bad reviews but no real replies from Shopify. Very disappointed! If i can’t see a solution to this problem I think im moving my store elsewhere. Ps. Did al the tutorials out there for possible fixes even paid a campaign, nothing changed. Wrote to Customer service a couple of times but got the same answers i found online which don’t work.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your experience using the Facebook app. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this problem and that you were not able to find sufficient help from our support team on this matter. There have been some ongoing issues regarding the Facebook integration on Shopify and it has unfortunately affected a number of merchants.

There are, however, some troubleshooting steps we can take when the Facebook channel keeps disconnecting, so I will be reaching out to you shortly over email to learn more about your issue and hopefully recommend some potential solutions. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there. -Victor, Shopify Support

substantialacquisitions.com

The problem I am having is when I connect it publishes the collections that I made available, but it also publishes a collection called all items. I do not want every item on facebook. I made the collections that I didn't want unavailable but the items inside the collections are still available to facebook. I have to make each item unavailable, one by one. 9000 items will take a long time. I was on with support for at least 30 minutes but as much as she tried, she couldn't come up with a solution.

October 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! While Facebook does display products based on available collections, if necessary it is possible to bulk update your individual products' availability. You can do this directly on the product list by filtering your search by collection, selecting all products and adjusting the availability from the Actions menu.

I’ve followed up with you via email just in case I can offer any further assistance on this! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Willey Art

Pretty bad... I've been reading the other issues and am having the same. Can you send me the email with possible fixes as well? Mine have been showing "processing" for a while and sometimes people can see them and sometimes not. IG denied my store as well and im simply selling art prints. crazy

October 4, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback about your experience. I'm sorry to hear that it's been frustrating. I've reached out to you by email so that we can discuss the issues that you've been facing and I look forward to hearing back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

da Hawaiian Store

My products haven't been showing up on FB for several months now. Very frustrating. Don't recommend.

October 4, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Facebook Shop app. Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing problems with your products not publishing. I'll need a bit more information from you in order to determine what could be causing this, so I've sent you an email so that we can work together to resolve this issue. I look forward to hearing back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51