Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

SaborHolistico

He app doesn't work, I try to connect the shop and nothing happen. it says connected a first but if you refresh the page it says reconnect. I wrote for support and nothing happen. Is the worst app.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. When connection issues like this happen, I recommend trying to connect the channel from several different browsers - like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari - to determine if the issue occurs on multiple browsers. If it does, we can certainly help look into this further. I'll follow up with you via email so we can discuss this in more detail. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

JuniperLife.com

True garbage. Orders won't sync. Facebook account gets disconnected randomly all the time and blocks me from reconnecting it so I have to log and and log back in every time.

February 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

I would like to look into this further for you, with our technical team. Orders from Facebook should be automatically syncing if the account is linked correctly.

I will be following up with you via email to continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Corgis-N-Stuff

Doesn't even work.Installed and products added, but the shop doesn't work? Real bad and won't be using.Get good

January 31, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a less than pleasant experience with the Facebook Shop app. I've gone ahead and sent you an email so that I can better understand the exact issue you were facing, and to see how we might be able to assist you with getting working for your business. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Ann More products

0 rating if I could give it. I have been trying to sync my products over and over again and nothing has happened. I never had issues before and now I seem to be. I use to try and reach out to Facebook but, who do we really reach out to since it is hard to find whom to even reach. I have even tried reaching out to Shopify gurus and there is only so much they can do. SO just a big fat 0 rating. Here's my website just in case somebody cares to help. www.annmoreproducts.com.

January 31, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear about this frustrating experience you've had with syncing your products. I understand that you've reached out to our Support Team in regards to this, and it looks like you haven't responded to the latest emails - have you received them?

Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you a new email to follow up and see what we can do to support you. I hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

CaishenShop

This app ruined my website caishenshop.com. Facebook is telling me that my website violated their guidelines when in fact this channel is the only social media that contains my products. I talked to shopify and they can't see any violations again facebook community but because of this app I can no longer sell on facebook. Can you check why my website is now blocked because of your app??

January 31, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear about this frustrating experience you're having with Facebook. To clarify, the Facebook Shop app does not have anything to do with Facebook's process for approving your business. Although we don't have any information on what Facebook's reasoning is for any denials, I was able to notice at least one potential violation when browsing through your shop.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email with some more information, and some suggestions on how you can move forward. Ultimately, the decision lies in Facebook's hands and any questions regarding what guidelines might've been violated will be best answered by their support team. Hope to hear from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support

Tout a bon prix yudari

Tengo problema con mi cuenta trato de conectar mi pagina de facebook y esto no me lo permite creo una pagina y se conecta pero mi pagina principal no que cagada antes esto me andaba de diez ahora nada

After Burn

Resizes all pictures to large so you cant see the product https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=102775124597458&ref=br_rs

January 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback, and including a link to your Facebook page! I was able to take a look and couldn't see any issues with the images on my end.

I would like to continue our conversation so that we can look into this in more detail together, and get your products appearing correctly for you!

I’ve followed up with you via email and look forward to hearing back. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Nona Loción Anti-flacidez

No funciona. Ya aparece Facebook Shop en mi tienda Shopify pero no funciona! No me permite conectar

Altmazon

IT IS NOT WORKING.
I am trying to connect my Facebook Page but this app just show me this stupid message: "To sell on Facebook, you must have a Facebook Page for the account you signed in with. You must also have Administrator access for that account. If you don't have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one."

January 17, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. When this error message occurs, it's important to check the 'Settings > Page Roles' section of your Facebook Business page to ensure you are the 'Admin' on the page. If you have a 'Custom' role here instead, please switch this to 'Admin'. Your account will need to be set up as a 'Admin' for at least 7 days to confirm this role change has been recognized on Facebook's end before connecting the Facebook Shop channel.

I'm going to send you an email so that we can discuss these settings further and ensure your account is set up correctly. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Lil' Rascals Birmingham, MI

Have had multiple issues with the connectivity of our Checkout ran POS > Shopify > Facebook integration. As I click the Sales Channel: "Facebook" on the main Shopify screen, the page is blank, as if there is no connection or data from FB/Shopify... it would be very beneficial to have this store on Facebook and Instagram but it hasn't been able to connect for months.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review. I'd like to look into your specific account in more detail to help resolve the connectivity issues you're facing, and investigate the blank page you mentioned further. In order to do this, I'm going to reach out to you via email with more information. Please keep an eye out for this email and reply directly back to me once you receive it. Looking forward to speaking with you further about this! - Rae, Shopify Support