Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

RentonPhoto.com

I've had great success since installing this app. It did take some configuration hurdles to get it to work, but once it did, its great. I created a separate page RentonPhoto.com linked to my personal Facebook page. And then I added a tab that has the customer redirect back to my site. So far a great app - thanks!!

BOBO ACADEMY

Very easy setup, amazing app!

bootcuffsocks.com

Beautiful Facebook store setup in about 3 minutes. Very happy with this app.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

Good job guys, works as advertised.

Glimmers

This app works great as we have now synced our whole Shopify store to connect with our Facebook followers.

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

Great App. I just connected it to my Facebook page and the new "Shop" feature tab looks great.

Boost My Fuel

This app is great for new Shopify stores that want to leverage their Facebook account to make sales. Facebook can be hard to monetize. This free app is great!

Only For You Boutique

I've tried different Facebook store apps but this one is the best. I love the look of it and I also love the option customers have to share items they're interested in.

Orders2Go

Great tool! I would love to be able to uniform the size of the product images on my Facebook store and I would love to be able to use the conversion pixel when creating an ad with Facebook.

NZ

This app seems helpful for keeping your Facebook page updated with new content without the time issue.