Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

MYQTY.com

Thank you for your helpful app. That's awesome! I am very happy.

MYQTY

Denver SEO Experts

Extremely easy integration with the click of a button.

Also, it is super SEO friendly for Shopify. Being that I run my SEO clients through Shopify, this Facebook App has been useful to both myself and many other clients that I have dealt with. I would highly recommend this App to any store owner running a Social Media marketing campaign through Facebook.

Le Bébé & Me

A great free app. We use it for all our clients stores as it gets their products into as many channels as possible. kim@echic.com.au

The Lettuce Leaf

This is really simple! I'm new to adding these apps, but this one was just a couple of click and the BOOM! Done! It looks really sleek and nice too. I highly recommend this because it will only help to get your products in more avenues. Thanks!

Candles of the World

Great App that is so easy to install and then works like a charm. Looks great on screen but......... why is there no mobile version of this app. The shift of todays users to mobile computing and specifically social media connection means that more and more of our shop customers want to view from their mobiles, tablets, pda's, cells...you name it...just dont name it a desktop.

D&M Collectibles

Easy to use, great user interface and there isn't a glitch in sight; and we hope it stays that way. An absolute must for increasing social networking conversion rates and we are already seeing the results of this app.

Highly recommended app for everyone - no programming required, very straight forward and works like a charm. Bravo to Shopify for bringing us an app that is ten stars worthy!

Quick note: we understand it isn't possible but how cool would it be if customers could checkout directly on the Facebook app? Seamless integration and stores would merely instantaneously notice more customers and orders.

DropCatch

Great app that easily connects your Facebook page to your Shopify store. I cannot recommend it enough

mybrush.dk

It just works! Few minutes after we installed it we were live, the option to choose which collections you want to display is an improvement from the previous app we used. Defiantly an upgrade to something better! Thanks Shopify!

Toybox.ie

Love this app - it's very easy to install, and the store automatically updates on Facebook as soon as any new products are introduced.

I did have a slight problem after an update was released with the app, but Shopify's support responded to my email straightaway & everything was sorted!
Brilliant!
Thanks :)

Wolf Creek Fly Company

What an easy app to install! Looks great right out of the box.