Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

mybrush.dk

It just works! Few minutes after we installed it we were live, the option to choose which collections you want to display is an improvement from the previous app we used. Defiantly an upgrade to something better! Thanks Shopify!

Toybox.ie

Love this app - it's very easy to install, and the store automatically updates on Facebook as soon as any new products are introduced.

I did have a slight problem after an update was released with the app, but Shopify's support responded to my email straightaway & everything was sorted!
Brilliant!
Thanks :)

Wolf Creek Fly Company

What an easy app to install! Looks great right out of the box.

Herbiary

Super easy setup, and so far so good. Thanks for the great app!

Infused Vinegar Co.

This could not have been easier and literally took only minutes. If only finding customers was as easy as connecting apps. High-five Shopify!

Check it out:

Bliss Scarf Co.

Well that was simple, would love to be able to make this the landing page for our Facebook page instead, but to extend this into Facebook fan base was seamless, works a treat!

Initial Obsession

First, I LOVE that this app is free.
Second, it is easy to use and my facebook store was up and running in minutes. You can choose which collections you would like to features.

I wish that the drop down for collections was better labeled as such so that customers would notice it more, as I feel it is easily overlooked.

If using facebook in google chrome, you can see every product and collection chosen to appear in your store. If you in other browsers, you only see a random sampling, so that is unfortunate.

Once these issues are fixed, this app will be a Shopify wonder! But, again, it's free. I have multiple friends paying at least $19.95 per month for Facebook stores - granted they have more control over which individual products they want to appear, and the order, but unless most of your sales are coming from Facebook, it is not worth the price. We want to use the facebook store as an introduction for customers to come over to our shopify store to shop.

Standout Boutique

Great application & integration with Facebook! Is there a mobile version for this? You won't be able to view it on iPad.

Rolljunkie BJJ

Easy to setup and works great. Very happy with this app.

DATSUSARA

The bugs are fixed, now it operates quite well. Always happy to see an extra free feature for my Shopify store :)