Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Herbiary

Super easy setup, and so far so good. Thanks for the great app!

Infused Vinegar Co.

This could not have been easier and literally took only minutes. If only finding customers was as easy as connecting apps. High-five Shopify!

Check it out:

Bliss Scarf Co.

Well that was simple, would love to be able to make this the landing page for our Facebook page instead, but to extend this into Facebook fan base was seamless, works a treat!

Initial Obsession

First, I LOVE that this app is free.
Second, it is easy to use and my facebook store was up and running in minutes. You can choose which collections you would like to features.

I wish that the drop down for collections was better labeled as such so that customers would notice it more, as I feel it is easily overlooked.

If using facebook in google chrome, you can see every product and collection chosen to appear in your store. If you in other browsers, you only see a random sampling, so that is unfortunate.

Once these issues are fixed, this app will be a Shopify wonder! But, again, it's free. I have multiple friends paying at least $19.95 per month for Facebook stores - granted they have more control over which individual products they want to appear, and the order, but unless most of your sales are coming from Facebook, it is not worth the price. We want to use the facebook store as an introduction for customers to come over to our shopify store to shop.

Standout Boutique

Great application & integration with Facebook! Is there a mobile version for this? You won't be able to view it on iPad.

Rolljunkie BJJ

Easy to setup and works great. Very happy with this app.

DATSUSARA

The bugs are fixed, now it operates quite well. Always happy to see an extra free feature for my Shopify store :)

GotPetSupplies.com

Once again Shopify - thank you! It took less than 5 minutes to install and works perfectly. We have over 10,000 SKU's in our store and it manages it perfectly. We have chosen only to list featured / sale items.

Snoot! Spray

Wow -- if only every app could be this easy. Worked really well so far. read the FAQ for a great tip on how to help people find your store on your FB page (add an Arrow picture to your photos....)

DriveSafeRideSafe

This app was very helpful to us. Our facebook page for DriveSafeRideSafe, now has a tab where all our products show up. I'll share a few specific hints from my experience.

1. Even though you're downloading the app for a business page on Facebook, you still have to be signed in to Facebook first as a PERSON. So don't worry that you're about to somehow put this in the wrong place because of that confusion. Log in to Facebook as yourself. Then download the app from Shopify. It's not going to end up on your personal page.

2. We have 3 collections, but I wanted my Facebook visitors to see ALL our products at once, instead of seeing them as different sets to click through. I was not convinced that they'd really notice the drop-down menu option, and the collection that I would have preferred to show up in front, was not showing up that way. Here was my peculiar solution: I created another collection in our Shopify store that includes ALL our products. It's actually HIDDEN in Shopify; it is not visible anywhere in my navigation on our storefront. But this app still let me choose that Collection! And it shows up just fine! That works great for my purpose; it lets me have a page on Facebook where ALL the products show up, but that choice is not on our normal website, where it would create confusion.

3. My final tip: I was able to make the tab with our products show up in Facebook as the 2nd tab under our banner graphic, but I was concerned that visitors might not notice it. Facebook seems to require the first tab to be "Photos" ....... so I created a graphic that is an arrow pointing right, and uploaded it as our most recent Photo. That forces the visitor's eyes to notice the 2nd tab, which is a graphic that invites them to click to view our SOLUTIONS. If I upload any other photo, that will default to the Photos box, but I can always re-upload my arrow graphic again to keep that visible in that spot.

Hope some of that is helpful to other folks.