Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

FireFlyFibreArts

I am having the same issues as everyone else. I have changed my template in Facebook to Shopping and its still not working.

December 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I also wanted to thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

As you've already checked your template, it is possible there is a permission error on the account. Sometimes a Facebook Page admin role can end up with "custom" permissions which will affect your ability to connect to outside platforms.

I will be following up with you via email so that we can continue to look over your account together. I look forward to speaking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Threebs — Beauty, Bath & Body Products

I am the admin of the page, but when I try to connect, it just gives me the message - 'Sorry something went wrong - Please try closing and re-opening your browser window.' How am I supposed to know what to fix??

December 20, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review, and for letting us know about the error message you received. To resolve this error, I recommend clearing your browser cache (http://bit.ly/38Ywtzl) before attempting to reconnect the Facebook Shop app to your account. Additionally, using an Incognito window (http://bit.ly/2ngiq4R) may also help ensure the account is connected correctly.

I'm going to send you a follow up email so we can discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Tee Makers

Waste of time, not working, telling me I'm not an admin of my page ;-), loosing pixel connection every day.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating with connecting your Shopify store to your Facebook shop - I understand how crucial of a tool this is for businesses selling online.

It doesn't look like you've reached out to our Support Team regarding this yet, so I've gone ahead and sent you and email with some troubleshooting and action steps to take, and to see how we can work together to resolve this issue for you. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Sugalush Natural Skincare

Not worth the trouble and aggravation! Did all the recommendations to connect Facebook and still nothing! What a waste of time.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback here and I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to connect your Facebook page to your Shopify store. There can be a number of reasons why connections issue occur, and a number of different solutions that may work, so there can certainly be a bit of trial error required to resolve the problem.

I'd like to work with you to see if I can help resolve your problem, so I will be sending you an email shortly to gather more context and help as best I can. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there if you'd like further assistance with this. -Victor, Shopify Support

Tura Pups

I was really struggling to connect my Facebook Business Page to my Shopify Store. However, after the Technical Team from Shopify looked into the issue, they were able to rectify it for me. Once again, big kudos to the support team at Shopify. I'm finally able to use the Shopify & Facebook integration flawlessly.

polonium aesthetic

I'M THE ADMIN PAGE BUT IT THE APPLICATION WILL NOT WORK. I NEED WILL NEED HELP OR FEEDBACK ASAP PLEASE.

December 12, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback and letting us know about the issues you're running into. When this error appears, it can sometimes be due to the Facebook business page not being published. To double check this and ensure your page is published, please follow these steps: http://bit.ly/2TsCugm.

Equally, your page will also need to be using the 'Shopping' template in order for Facebook Shop to connect correctly. You can change the template on your Facebook business page by following the steps outlined here: http://bit.ly/2Y2uMLD.

I'm going to send you a follow up email so that we can work through this in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

What Us Men Like

Was not connecting to my Facebook page account. Asked for support and They helped me setup the app. Still having a minor issue with prices but the technical team and Lizzy from Shopify support are doing a good work trying to solve the problem.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

I know you mentioned that you've already reached out to our support teams, but I will also be sending you an email shortly so that we can look into your account together in more detail.

I look forward to talking more soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Laiepi

L'app funzionava fino a qualche settimana fa, ora è impossibile configurare la vetrina che ho dovuto eliminare per rifarla per far fronte al caos che si era creato (l'app non aggiornava più il catalogo di shopify e manteneva i prodotti non più disponibili). Davvero un danno visto che non posso connettere nemmeno instagram sul quale social i miei clienti fanno spesso l'acquisto. Veramente MALE!

Happy Pijama

Lots of troubles connecting may Shopify with Facebook. And now I have 2 catalogues for some reason. I cannot delete one which is not valid because it says I have no rights. but I am admin and have business account. Tried to ask for support from Shopify but they say its Facebook problem, but in Facebook is impossible to get any support at all ((((

December 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience getting your Facebook Shop connected to your store. I see that you've spoken with our team, and have since resolved the catalog issue - is that right?

Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up and ensure you're setup properly and that nothing is left unaddressed. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

BigSkiSale.com

This app is fake at best. Does nothing whatsoever. Will waste your time and kill your spirits. Don't even bother.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience with the app so far.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss your experience and share your feedback with our developers. I look forward to talking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support