Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Rock Bottom Creationz

Facebook SHop used to connect to our store. Now I can't connect anymore. i've contacted Facebook and no response. This isn't good business, especially with the majority of our customers are from Facebook!

November 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. It is odd that your store used to connect to Facebook and is now not working. Is it at all possible that you've added new products or rebranded your business in a way which may not line up with Facebook's requirements? (http://bit.ly/31JZhYB)

I understand how frustrating it can be to not receive a response when looking for support, which is why I want to help you get to the bottom of this. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Jee-Jee'z Fashion

I THINK IT SUCK I CANT POST ANYTHING IT TELLING ME MY STORE IS FAKE AND ALL MY POSTING ARE SPAM. I'M A DROP SHIPPER THIS IS ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I WASTED A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VERY UPSET AND DISAPOINTMENT. I WILL NOT BE USE THIS APP AGAIN. DIDN'T HELP ME WITH ANY SALE ANYWAY. I'M GIVING IT A 1 ONLY BECAUSE I HAD IT'S REALLY A NEGATIVE 1 AND I'M DONE WITH THE WHOLE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM

November 21, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you've had these issues with the Facebook app but thank you for providing us with your feedback here. I understand that you may now be at the point where you no longer wish to try and get the app working, but I will nonetheless be reaching out over email to touch base with you and see if I can help in any way. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me if you'd like further assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

RockHill Designs

Please FIX! I returned to shopify expecting the same experience with this app. It doesn't work at all, connects, disconnects. Support basically left it at "we can't do anything more for you" I'm disappointed and I'm hoping you resolve this soon.

November 21, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience, and was able to locate your previous interaction with our Support Team in regards to this issue. It seems at the time you reached out to us, we weren't receiving feedback from Facebook needed for a resolution.

I've gone ahead and reached out to the Technical Support Team regarding your account, and have sent you an email will some follow up steps. I understand how crucial it is to use social media to drive traffic and make sales, and would love to help you with getting connected. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Theswimstore

It's so horrible they cant even fix it . Been having problems for over 4 months now finally giving up .

November 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your review here. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing difficulties with this app for quite some time now.

I would be happy to look into this with you and connect with our technical team to get you set up.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Visionplus

Its a free tool that helps with basic, if you want advanced data as gender, upc, google category goes to facebook you must get a paid app.

Styled by J.R.

Facebook shop is very difficult to connect, if you're not computer savvy you will have issues. When i finally got it to connect It kept saying certain products were not authorized. Like for instance a handbag was denied saying it was a dating site. Really!! Whatever program they use to scan products i hate it. I totally understand if a product goes against policy. Also, if you are selling a personal product say a pair of nike shoes it blocks you saying it violates policy. The only way it works at time is don't list the name brand. You can dispute it but it's not worth the time 9 out 10 you will be denied and it takes forever for them to answer back.

November 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing this information about your experience with the Facebook Shop app. I'm sorry for the difficulties you had with connecting the app, though I'm glad to hear it's now connected. There is a review process (http://bit.ly/2qtbxzd) that takes place before the app can be connected, so it's possible that the connection delay was due to this.

In terms of the products that were denied, please ensure that any products added to the Facebook Shop channel meet these requirements: http://bit.ly/2KxHX2o. The products also need to be in line with Facebook's Commerce Policy (http://bit.ly/2nCo4i2) and their Community Standards (http://bit.ly/37kVbZV).

I'm going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss this in more detail, and so that I can provide more assistance. I'll be in touch soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

The Attik, St Annes

Useless. Firstly they claim it takes 'up to 48hrs' to sync to Facebook, even after 48hrs, collections not displaying correctly. There is an option to only export certain collections to Facebook, which is great, BUT, all products are still shown in a group at the bottom, what is the point in that.

So if you have 10,000 products, but only want to export 1 collection to Facebook, that collection will show, BUT all the other 10,000 products will also show at the bottom !!! Ridiculous.

November 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Sometimes when you're first setting up your Facebook shop there can be syncing errors, or certain products will not get approved. You can check whether there have been any approval issues in your admin under Facebook>Publishing. If there has been a syncing error our team will be able to perform a re-sync for you!

Only products that are set to be available on Facebook will appear on your Facebook shop. This means that if you're seeing products on there that aren't in the collections you wish to appear, you can simply set them to unavailable in your Shopify admin! This page shows how to do that (http://bit.ly/2pmDVCt)!

I will also follow up with you via email in case I can provide any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

ugly is the new black

Like all the other complaints, it won't connect the account. I'm admin, using the shopping template... instead of saying you'll contact directly by email, suggest solutions here to help everyone. Is there a support page? These 1 star reviews are ruining the reputation, even if you get it fixed.

November 12, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to your Facebook Business Page through the Facebook Shop App. Connectivity issues can occur for a number of reasons within Shopify or Facebook. By connecting over email, we can work together to troubleshoot the exact issue you're experiencing and determine the most appropriate steps to take.

I appreciate you identifying that you're the Admin and have the Shopping Template set within your Facebook Settings. Are you seeing any error messages? I've gone ahead and sent you an email in order to learn more about what you're seeing when attempting to connect to Facebook so that we can investigate and resolve it for you. I understand the importance of selling through social media, and I'd be happy to see how we can support your business. - Ryder, Shopify Support

The Online Hub Store

I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE MY PRODUCT ON FACEBOOK SHOP PLEASE HELP OTHERWISE I HAVE TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION......................................................................

November 12, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having seeing your products in the Shop section of your Facebook Business Page. I'd be happy to talk further to better understand the issue you're facing and see that it's addressed.

I've reached out to you via email to learn more about how we can support you. I hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

It's Witchy

Originally, I was very happy with the app. I had everything set up fine and working great but suddenly it won't connect and is telling me "To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one."

I am the only page admin and no other information has changed but now I cannot connect.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've recently encountered with the Facebook Shop app. This can sometimes be a result of the Facebook Settings, but I'd be happy to take a deeper look into this for you as I understand the importance of selling through social media.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to request further information to determine the appropriate next steps. Hope to hear back from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support