Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

480 Soluciones Eléctricas

no entiendo como sucede esto , el problema es que mis productos no son visibles en facebook y esto paso de un día para otro, he intentado mil cosas y nada da solución luego vengo a ver las reseñas y encuentro lo mismo , a nadie le funciona la aplicación

Flipside Graphics

I am having the same issue. I cannot upload products or even promote my website to Facebook. I called Shopify Support; Jorge was helpful; however she could not figure out how to resolve the issue. It's possible that the technical issue may not be coming from Facebook but the developers of Shopify itself. Hope they can fix this for all of us. I just started my website. I don't want to close my shop and start from scratch again. I sent an email to Facebook. I am crossing my fingers to get a response from them.

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

Seems like just about everyone is having the same issue with connecting their Facebook account with Instagram. I've tried deleting the sales channels and re-adding them, using a different browser and still the same issue. Facebook will also not recognize me as admin.

UnderBriefs

Perpetual problems connecting my shop to Facebook; connection sequence doesn't work on Chrome, does work on Safari. Shopify support can't provide support. Entire experience dealing with Facebook has been the definition of hair-pulling frustration.

SPREE PARTY SHOP

Why are they even allowed to have this app on Shopify when it's terrible for more than half of its users? I asked the Shopify team about the "no admin access" problem that everyone seems to be having, and they fed me a line of how the issue was only recently discovered. When I replied that people have been having this same issue since around 2015 and probably before, I received no response. I feel lied to and robbed. Shopify has no qualms about taking my money every month while not delivering on the MAIN reason I signed on with them. I'm seeking other options before I get too deep in, even though my site has already launched. Terrible!

Pixie Dust Kids Spa

I have been trying to connect the app for over a month, I now have 4 of the same Facebook business pages, I paid to have my website built on one platform, to find out that if I want the shop features on Facebook and Instagram I will need to build on another platform, I have never been able to speak with anyone from Facebook, I’ve sent countless emails, still no reply, I’m positive that my account meets all of the standards, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Be Ye AWARE Clothing

I can't give a 1 review only because I have been learning so much as I troubleshoot on my own. I have contacted both Facebook and Instagram with absolutely no response from either. They are not customer friendly at all, but they will take your ad dollars. They are not accepting my personalized url that I have used since the inception of the store a few years ago. I think it's a Facebook glitch that they need to fix. I have verified my identity so I don't understand that issues with either channel.

Apple Quince

Slow respond and poor support. Problem rise 6 days ago, until now no feedback no solution. Very disappointed. The facebook sales channel still not function

HolyHaus

I use this channel with 2 shopify account. Both have serious issues and glitches. Disconnected my perfectly functioning account, disconnected my instagram. Now I do not have admin privileges to my own page that I own! Ive given up on this integration between insta, FB, and shopify. Avoid the headaches!!

CompraRapida.Club

estou conectando ao face minha loja, mas nao tenho sucesso. ja mexi em varios ajustes de acordo com o que o face pede, mas nada. o instagram nem se fala. como posso resolver isso? e ainda consegui gerar uma oferta de produto no meu face mas qd clica no botao comprar diz que o link de minha pagina na shopify esta bloueado porque fere os padroes do face. me exliquem como posso prosseguir!!!!