Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Lucius Atelier

It does reduce the load of having to list item by item ourselves. Not that we sell any on Facebook, but it is definitely a plus to have it.

Sempre Jovem

Ao obter, informou que levaria 48 horas para rodar. Estou aguardando esse prazo para poder avaliar. Preciso vender mais.

Wholesalehomeimp

The Facebook shop is easy to setup however since we signed up (About 2 years ago) we never had even one sale on this channel. Wondering if we are doing something wrong...

Bootaybag

Products show for me but not for anyone else to shop

Beautifulbagsetc

I just installed the Facebook sales channel but prior to that I went into my FB page settings and added a "shop" tab which you can find in the "Edit Page" menu. Simply add the tab then install the Facebook sales channel. I will update my rating when someone makes a purchase and confirms that this actually works.

Unature

Well, one of my stores works, and the other doesn't.
So I guess 3 star is fair.

PVC Safety Signs | The Safety Signs Specialists

Great way to promote products on facebook!

ecofocals

Great app. But you guys forgot about the mobile version.

Sokx

Great concept but very limited customisation. Being able to colour code in your businesses colours would be great and better mobile integration would also make this app lots better. I think i will be redirecting traffic to my site as opposed to setting it up so that you can buy directly on fb.

BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.

It was easy to set up the store, but mobile customers see your store or use it. I hope there will be a change for this in the future. Also, it would be nice if the Shop button wasn't on the "App" tab in Facebook. It would be more apparent on the main toolbar across the top.