Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Simon Alexander

The syncing between Shopify and Facebook is terrible! I have manually 'hidden' products from the Facebook shop on Shopify with zero success. All products that I've hidden are still visible.
Then on the other end of the spectrum, those products that should be visible on Facebook are nowhere to be seen, most of my collections are not shown either.
Serious development behind the scenes needs to happen to this app - if it worked 100%, it would be fantastic for my business.

Ssnuff

not working. says my browser has pop-up problem. lol

Creatorscut

Great app. You might want to write some instructions so that this is easily integrated in the future. Coming from a developer it took me a bit to completely figure things out.

High Jerseys

awful does not work. i have tried to get my store to seamlessly work but it will not

Sneakerzfreak

I have installed the app but when i click on the button to link my FB account, nothing happend. I have turned off my pop-up blocker but no success.

Century3dtecno

THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT WORK! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW SHOPIFY HAS PUBLISHED AN APPLICATION THAT DOES NOT SERVE, IS UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND DOES NOT WORK!

Asylumzone

Don't waste your time. Our shop synchronized beautifully with our Facebook shop. We have over 18,000 products. Everything was working great! Then one day it just stopped working. Only 100 products displaying and most categories just disappeared. I tried relaunching, I tried republishing, I tried resynching and nothing. I contacted shopify support who claims they will "escalate" this but now I am looking online and found this has happened to hundreds of shopify shop owners. My once beautiful shop is just a shell now. I can't believe Shopify is just sitting by letting this happen.

Yellow Dog Discs

I have thousands of items available in my Shopify store and within a few hours I had them all available on my Facebook store with very little problems. Why not take advantage of another selling platform for free?

Brilliant Book House

Really bad. They need to do major work with this app!! My store has over a hundred products and less than 1/3 integrated in Facebook! It wouldn't allow me to integrate anything that had a variant like an e-book or mp3 as well as physical version and every attempt to fix the problem led to more error messages. All the youtube tutorials I watched couldn't help fix the issues so I deactivated the whole thing after about 30 minutes. Utterly useless app!

Zagnz

Total waste of time either you need a degree from MIT to make it work or its faulty By the other reviews of recent I would say there is a fault