Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

District Exclusive

Pure Shit. So disappointing. Don't use. I expected flawless integration. Got the opposite.

Shopzodiac

Facebook shop is not synchronizing. dont waste your time with this one

Jetchill Mixology

This does not work, FB is always rejecting products and then you can't find anyone to help.

Sweet Saras

Facebook app worked for 5 products and now isn't working at all. Please fix!

Hipster Cat

The Facebook shop stopped synchronizing. Shopify support couldn't provide us with a solution and just told us to wait.. we waited another 4 days (after already waiting for 3 days before..) still nothing happened.

Sunwarrior Deutschland

Apart from the lag in product syncing between Shopify and FB, this app works great. I got it running on www.sunwarriordeutschland.de & www.gojiberries.eu

Nice work & thanks !!

Hot Water Bottle Ideas

Wow Wow Wow!! This is the simplest app I have ever used. Minimal set up and all products live in minutes. (We only have a small collection)
Perfect, would highly recommend.

Eudoraday

Tempest Operations, how you get integrate your shopify with Facebook Store?...for me the plugin Facebook dont work

Fuzweb

Facebook shop not working!!!!!!!
As many others, we are having a hard time with this APP. In a nutshell, it does not work , and we have to stick with the shop template in our facebook page with no reason to do so , since there is no shopping at all there.

358now

Facebook shop is dead. I keep it in HIDE mode after realizing several things are WRONG and I can't count on Facebook to reply soon, if EVER! I have repeatedly reached out to Facebook in all the available contacts. LOOKING over other 1Star comments here I see that Facebook has been having major problems since December 2016! Reports say: not working, 4 pages of this.

My problems with Facebook - FB has an automatic return policy that says 45 days. This is the opposite of my return policy since my products are made to order, I only accept returns if something is wrong with the manufacturing or other manufacturer's error.
BUT FACEBOOK HAS NO EDIT BUTTON. They have no way to add the words: FINAL SALE! to my products. The Edit button IS supposed to be available, as is the missing Delete button. Both are missing.

Additionally, at this point I decided to have the shopping and checkout on my Shopify website not on Facebook. But this function is also broken, since only the main "Shop Now" migrates to my Shopify site. The actual products still carry the "Add to Cart" button that stays on for checkout on Facebook, NOT the correct one which should say: "Checkout on Website"

Since my major marketing effort was to utilize the many hundreds of Facebook friends to get feedback and possibly purchases, this is a MAJOR FAIL. Speaking with Shopify about this has no influence on Facebook.

I NO LONGER CONSIDER FACEBOOK AS A MARKETING TOOL NOR AS AN OPTIONAL SHOPIFY SHOP (at $9/mo). Shopify should notify paying customers that Facebook is not a good option.

Facebook response -no answer.....The most negative experience and absurd amount of time wasted trying to work on it and no results! Shopify should notify paying customers that Facebook is not a good option.