Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Artatler

I guess, this is a must for most online shop these days. Since we are all using many different sites or apps, facebook login is a must.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace

Brave & Bearded

Great app, so far so good. i mean Facebook is literally a must for your online store.. : bravenbearded.com

Old Time Shoppe

confused --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can make any necessary improvements.

The Facebook Channel is actually added to your account by the Facebook App. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can help clear up any confusion! Hope to hear from you soon - Emma, Shopify Support

Bykk Online

I used this app to create a 'SHOP' on Facebook which connects to my Instagram as well. The app must have recently got a bug and makes it impossible to connect my store to the app now which removed all my products on both Instagram and Facebook. I'm no longer able to tag my products the previous way. Looking for help is impossible with Shopify and Facebook.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Facebook app, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

To connect your Facebook account to the app within Shopify, you can follow the guide here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/facebook-sales-channel/setup

Once your Facebook is connected, you can link your Instagram as well. There is a complete guide for this process here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/instagram/adding-instagram-channel

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can provide further assistance! Hope to hear from you soon!

Seychelles Chic

It has been over a month now of trying to liaise with Shopify Developers x Facebook Developers to assist with the error below everytime I try connect my FB shop:
"Your Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the page you chose. Make sure you’re an admin and try again"

I receive updates they are investigating (because I do have admin access/own the page) but I expect these issues to be resolved in a matter of 2 weeks as a standard!

June 14, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with the Facebook app! I know this must be frustrating and sometimes the issue is with a few settings that need to be adjusted within Facebook. I apologize for the extended time you had to wait and would like to look into the issue for you.

We are constantly looking at ways to improve the functionality of our apps. I've reached out to you via email so I can provide specific assistance for the issues you are seeing. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Delta Vixen

Seriously! I've used this for a year now. Facebook is a big proponent of my sales. I've honestly considered doing away with shopify completely since I almost always end up having to invoice my customers since they can't click on the shop link on my facebook page and it work properly. Shopify also isn't syncing so no one sees my new items unless I post them directly. I thought the point of having this was to keep me from having to post in multiple places. Guess not.

June 14, 2019

The Better Dressed Traveler

As reported in the over 140 1-star reviews this app is nothing but the source of continued and repeated irritation. I currently have over 30 luxury brand bags and hats that apparently are live animals. No means of contacting Facebook. Nothing.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on our Facebook app! When Facebook incorrectly categorizes products there is a Facebook Support form you use to appeal the product. I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback and see if you were able to successfully appeal the products. - JP, Shopify Support

BlockBoy Apparel

This app is absolutely trash and doesn't work in the least sense of the word. Cannot add products to the catalog and the Facebook shop doesn't have any products whilst the Facebook app seems to be in a pending mode. TRASH, had this issue since mid 2018

June 17, 2019

Hey there, thanks for sharing this feedback with us! I'm sorry to hear that the Facebook sales channel isn't working properly for your business, and I'd like to investigate this further with you. I’ve followed up with you via email and I hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Kat-Fever

This app is a piece of crap & does NOT display anything on FB.

Publish your shop
Your products aren’t currently published to Facebook. Enable your Facebook Shop to start selling on Facebook.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback with the Facebook app, it is much appreciated! This could be a syncing issue but our support team would need to take a look. If you ever run into issues in the future using Shopify made apps, you can contact Shopify Support here: https://help.shopify.com/questions

I have emailed you privately to further assist with the connection of Facebook and to document any additional feedback that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Headgear

The app doesn't work. Products do not show up under "Shop" on the Facebook page and there's no way to get help. Very annoying and a waste of time!

June 17, 2019

Hello Headgear, firstly thank you very much for your feedback here. I'd like to help you get set up and get this app working for your store, so I'll also be sending you a detailed email to help get set up. You'll likely need to make sure the following is set up: The Facebook template is set to "Shopping", the "Shop tab" enabled and also to make sure the page is published on facebooks side and connected. My reply will have a few screenshots to help demonstrate how to add these, You'll hear from me very soon, thank you!

Niall, Shopify Suppport.