Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Super Export Shop

Really bad experience with Shopify integration. Nothing works. Facebook shop is empty! Too much time spent talking to support and nothing!!

July 30, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. There are a few possible reasons why products might not be appearing in your Facebook shop, such as the sync still taking place, or having been disrupted.

I know you've spent time speaking with our team, however I have reached out to you via email as I would like to get this app working for you. I hope to speak soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Siberica Swim

I have the same problem of others. I'm waiting more than 1 month I can't connect Facebook and Instagram... Please fix it quickly :((((

July 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review with us. I wanted to confirm, are you connecting the app for the first time, or have you been experiencing a disconnection?

I have seen some store owners have more luck when trying to connect via the Shopify Mobile app, have you been able to try in there?

I've also sent you an email so that we can discuss the issue you've been seeing in more detail. I look forward to speaking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

LA MALLE FÉMININE

Je n'arrive plus à connecter ma page facebook à mon compte Shopify.
Je ne peux plus faire de pub Facebook, afficher mes produits dans ma boutique Facebook et Instagram et identifier mes produits dans mes stories et publications.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

I have the same problem as others seem to be having and I can't fix it!
"It used to work fine, but it´s been a couple of weeks now and it is not connecting to my store, so that makes the new products not being able to populate my facebook catalog and that messes up my ads in facebook."
What a royal PIA!!!

July 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I wanted to ask if you've been able to try connecting in another browser, or by using the Shopify mobile app? Sometimes certain browsers can loop during the connection to a Facebook account.

I’ve also followed up with you via email to provide any further assistance you may need! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Goldenwarm

After installation, the shopify product can't be synced to the facebook homepage store. It's not clear what caused it. It still can't solve this problem for the time being.

July 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review. I'm sorry for the issues you've experienced with syncing your products through the Facebook sales channel, and I'd love to look into this to help work towards a resolution.

I am going to send you an email shortly so that we can discuss these details further. I look forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

OutletHarley

It used to work fine, but it´s been a couple of weeks now and it is not connecting to my store, so that makes the new products not being able to populate my facebook catalog and that messes up my ads in facebook... And there is no reply from the dev team

July 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Facebook app. I'm sorry to hear about the recent connection troubles you've had. I understand how these issues with your product catalog and Facebook ads are impacting your business, and I would really like to discuss this with you in more detail. So that we can speak further, I'm going to send you an email shortly and I look forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Aurora Ray

I used the app to help improve the presence of my brand but was left pulling my hair out. when i attempt to configure my page with the app it tells me no page exits when i am the current admin of the business page and have published the page.
The Shopify team have been amazing at trying to provide assistance but hold no answers which leave me clueless and wondering if my monthly membership is worth the inconvenience.
I experience similar problems with the Instagram shopping feature. Shopify is a premium eCommerce platform and as so should ensure that if they are to release products to there clients and advertise these products that they are functioning and hold solution's to common problems of the systems instead of being met with we messages such as "we have no control of so and so" if that is the case do not provide a product which intern slowly ruins the integrity of your brand

July 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us, we appreciate hearing about your experience. Our development teams work hard to improve the apps and integrations across Shopify. So I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can chat in more detail. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Cartsfy By Golden Shadow Group Inc.

Extremely Horrible
it disconnects my store every 2 hours
it takes so much time to upload from shopify store
The sales channel doesn't want to work on my store
not pulling all the collections, not products showing on facebook
not able to show the store on my facebook page and not able to associate instegram

July 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review with us. I understand that it takes time to get the channel set up correctly, so I'd like to help you work on the issues you've been seeing with a disconnection and incorrect syncing.

I’ve reached out to you via email, and hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

STICK-ANGELS

Hello,
Fast and efficient response. Nice staff, for a first experience I am very satisfied with customer service.

Thank you.

PIKIKI

NO PUEDO CONECTAR MI PAGINA DE FACEBOOK CON SHOPIFY, YA QUE AL MOMENTO DE TRATAR DE SELECIONAR LA PAGINA QUE ADMINISTRO ESTA NO APARECE!! NECESITO CONECTARLO!!!!!