Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

JOXLUX

Every time i add new products to my shopify they don't upload to my Facebook shop .
I've lost hours trying to find a way to make it work.

May 13, 2020

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear that your products don't seem to be translating over to your Facebook shop! In this case, we should be able to manually re-sync your products from our end here, and hopefully that should resolve the issue. I'd like to take a look at that for you, so I'll follow up with you shortly via email. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

Côte Eyewear

initially it worked, then it no longer loaded the shop. in the shopify site he tells me that everything is ok but on facebook he does not see the shop window but only a message with written access via shopify? I have been asking for help for a long time.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting to hear back from our support teams, we have been seeing very high volumes of requests recently. Sometimes during the initial sync it can take a bit longer for the connection to settle, however I would like to look into this with you.

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Elegancia Brasil

This is not working.
Not all the products are uploaded...
I've lost a day tring to find a way to make it work

May 7, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues publishing all of your eligible products to your Facebook page. There can sometimes be a delay in the publishing of products—quite often some products will appear before others—but I'd still like to check this for you and ensure there is no other issue affecting this.

I'll be sending you an email very soon, so please look out for that and send me a response if you're still seeing some products missing from the Facebook page. Thanks again and I hope to speak to you soon. -Victor, Shopify Support

order-freshpatisserie.gr

I had our store facebook catalog up and running in no time with Woo. However, with Shopify it's getting really hard to do it. Shopify, you need to fix this. I couldn't manage to do it so far no one is able to help. We came to Shopify because we thought it would be more stable. Seriously,

May 7, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sad to hear that you've had to deal with these issues since moving to Shopify. There are a number of problems that can arise with connecting to the Facebook sales channel, although thankfully they can usually be troubleshooted and resolved.

I will send you an email shortly so I can act as a point of contact for you whilst trying to resolve this matter. Please look out for my email and we can discuss this in more detail there. -Victor, Shopify Support

Door and Decor, LLC

I have worked on this for MANY hours. Even though I am the Admin for my FB page, I get an error when trying to connect the app. I did try an experiment where I created a new FB business account through the link from the app error and it did connect with no problem. However, if I abandon my current FB business page, I will lose all content and followers.... am I doing something wrong?? PLS HELP

May 7, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having this problem but I thank you for providing your feedback to us here. This is a relatively common issue and can usually be resolved by checking that specific settings for the Facebook page are set correctly.

I'll be sending you an email soon with more details on this, and I'd be happy to help you from here in getting this resolved. Please check your email inbox for my response and get back to me there if you'd still like some help with this. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

With Love, Virginia

Reading some of these reviews and it seems like we are not the only ones experiencing the same issues. Our store has been connected since last Fall and all our products suddenly disappeared from Facebook Business page. We have been trying for over a week to reconnect and display products on Facebook to no avail. It's the classic bounce back and forth. Shopify says check with Facebook, Facebook says no it's Shopify.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I understand that your products have disappeared from Facebook, and it sounds like you may be facing issues with reconnecting the Facebook Shop channel, so I'm going to send you an email shortly to help investigate this situation further. If you still need assistance with this, please make sure to reply directly to my email and I'll be glad to help out. Talk soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Maison Ilot

----- 05.03.20 UPDATE -----

My catalog is finally up to Facebook and visible from my Instagram page.

Thanks to Shopify for taking the time to look at my problem, very reactive and efficient from Twitter.
----
First of all, it must be said that Shopify is an excellent and efficient working tool.

Now concerning this module, there is indeed a problem, and I am reassured to see that I am not alone.

The symptom is simple, you install the app without any problem, you connect your Shopify account to your Facebook page without any problem. Even the installation of the "Pixel" works without a problem.

The worries :
- an error message on the Instagram module (which works in conjunction with the Facebook module), indicating that there is no Instagram Pro account associated with your Facebook account. This is not true.
- On the Facebook Manager side, the catalog created by Shopify exists, but no elements of your catalog are uploaded to the platform. The Pixel is well active and you can monitor the activity of your site without any problem.
- on the side of Instagram, you can find in the tab "identify a product", your catalog, but it is empty.

I tried to create a live catalog from Facebook Manager, selecting as data source my recognized and functional Pixel Shopify. Unable to load the catalog.

I think this is really an internal problem that needs to be fixed by Shopify and Facebook.

I made a request for help from Shopify (hard to find the way to help from Facebook ). I hope a return for all of us soon.

For us, as a merchant, it's hard to do without a tool like Facebook and Instagram to sell. These two platforms represent a significant way to redirect to our sites.

Enchante Chocolatier

We keep getting an error message that says Internal Server Error and that the admin needs to check the web application's log file to find out what went wrong. Please help!

May 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback!

This error will often appear when using certain browsers. I have seen most people able to complete the connection by using a different option. Sometimes trying to connect using an incognito window can help too!

I’ve also followed up with you via email in case I can provide any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

JKHAIRCARE.COM

I've tried several times to connect my facebook shop. At one time it was connected and now it's not. I've tried to send shopify messages and they have went unanswered

May 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here. I'm sorry to hear that you've been seeing delays in trying to contact our teams. We have been experiencing very high volumes of requests at this time, and our team is working hard to get back to everyone as efficiently as possible.

I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can look over your store in more detail, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

ArmCanddy

hello i need help :( i am unable to find shop on my FB or Instagram. my FB keedps disconnecting. i need help please its quite frustrating.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for reaching out and leaving this review. I understand the frustration this has caused. In order to connect your Facebook Shop channel, it's important to ensure that your store meets these requirements (https://bit.ly/2VSf1rK). Your Facebook business page will also need to have the 'Shopping' template set up (http://bit.ly/2Y2uMLD), as well as a 'Shop' tab enabled (https://bit.ly/3bIuIqC).

I'll send you an email with these details shortly, and I'll be glad to look into your account further to help ensure the channel is set up and working correctly. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support