Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Nikki Darling

Great way to get your site going.

Hojicha Co

Must have app for all store owners.

Metal Gods

great way to drive traffic to your store...

Peacefulstoreshop

Bring few sales maybe 1% of the sales but it's a great app.

https://peacefulstore.com - peaceful store - peacefulstore

Ciensales

Products show on the admin page but on the one that everyone see's, it doesn't show a shop tab so no one can see my products.

Edited: I managed to make it work now and the Shop tab is showing to everyone that visits my Facebook page.

Yellow Dog Discs

I have thousands of items available in my Shopify store and within a few hours I had them all available on my Facebook store with very little problems. Why not take advantage of another selling platform for free?

Hot Water Bottle Ideas

Wow Wow Wow!! This is the simplest app I have ever used. Minimal set up and all products live in minutes. (We only have a small collection)
Perfect, would highly recommend.

Tempest Operations

In order to fix the "Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in." go to your Facebook page > select edit page > change your template to "Shopping". This will add a "Shop" tab to your page. You can also do this manually by clicking Settings at the top-right corner of your Page, then click Edit Page from the menu on the left. Next, click the Add a Tab button and click Add Tab next to the Shop option. You should see the Shop tab on your Page now. That fixed my problem. Good luck. http://pulsedog.com

Store84au

This app didn't work for me at first but support got it all working in little time and I give this app 5 stars because Shopify has minimized the complexity of creating a Facebook store for my website and now everything is working and automated. I can now spend time in getting sales and not worrying about my Facebook store because it's all synced. Great work Shopify!

Reelfoot Herbals

Another great app, and another great resource. Thank you!