Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

ne fonctionne toujours pas, ai acheté Storeya et fonctionne parfaitement,
depuis le 9 décembre 2016, rien ne fonctionne, pour cette application
vraiment inutile puisqu'elle ne travaille pas sur Facebook
Dommage c 'était gratuit , peut-être qu'un jour çà va fonctionner
Les développeurs de Shopify essayent sans succès
En attente toujours depuis 9 décembre
à éviter

Chaldean

Garbage. And I'm pissed off. Paying for Facebook ads daily for new store and no product visible. People on phone or chat give you the run around. Seems like they are working from home to no access for level 2 or 3 techs. Not Gurus nope.

Best Price Electrical Supply

Not working.

"Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."

Master Woodworks Llc

I have watched numerous people go through the same problems that I encountered. I don't see why this is still available in its current form when it obviously doesn't work. FIX IT OR GET RID OF IT! Not working! There's enough comments on here - why hasn't this been dealt with yet. I don't feel like going in and setting up an additional store on facebook.

Store 84au - how about the person that helped you get it right put it out for the rest of us. I too would love to be able to use this app. Have tried numerous avenues with zero results.

Thanks for the feedback Tempest Operations. Tried that, but no luck. By the way I was instructed by Shopify after several days of dealing with this to contact Facebook. Really - apparently this is impossible. Just go to Facebook on their FB page and see what a bitch fest it is because they have no way of contacting anyone.

Sachastyles

I'm not the only one with this issue, Good. My shop is publish in my back office, but on facebook it's telling me to log into shopify to post my shop.

Trucdechat

Working good but since end december, not working...

Anekasepatu

my product not showing up in facebook shop.
they always say that need to publish, it's funny because it was already published

Pout Loud

This app simply won't sync with Facebook. Facebook keeps alerting me that I need to publish it in Shopify, but unfortunately - they're marked as published and visible in Shopify.

Mxm Unlimited

This app simply does NOT work.

Don't waste your time until a solid fix is in place.

Kc Shave Co

when the best reviews are saying, "its not a bad app" or "didn't have too many problems installing" are clear indications it's a bad app with too many problems.