Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Off The Beaten Path Saddlery

I just recently added this feature in hopes to start selling product, or at least get my products noticed, until my store went live with shopify. Set up was easy, and I was up and approved within 5 minutes. I can shop when I test the app. HOWEVER! If you have not checked out the Refund policy at the bottom of page when your customers check out, I would do so. This feature did not match the one that is on my store, so it is all incorrect. I fear this will send customers elsewhere. Cant seem to get good answers or support for getting this changed to match my actual policy. I may not have a Shop button anymore in the near future. When an app is offered there should be some way to obtain support.

DachLove

I installed the app to get my products to show on my Facebook. But it keeps on disconnecting within a minute. Dont seem to get this one sorted. Will definitely not recommend. And my Instagram app also stopped working.

Mozzafiato x

I hate this app I can't get it to work. My account keeps getting disabled or disconnected. It's so fustrating. I can't tag my products to Instagram anymore

The Purple Pomeranian

I sell dog clothes. All of my products fall in the pet supplies category. Yet many are ineligible because Facebook flagged them as "dating sites" and "adult toys." It's so idiotic it's laughable. No amount of appealing has ever gotten a response. I would love to know what gets a perfectly innocent item flagged as a violation.

www.remixd.co.uk

Cannot get this to work properly - seems to be ok - but not getting any referells or sales through this channel yet

Kwaze-vision LLC

DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. Nothing shows up on facebook, takes a lot longer than 48 hours to approve and this app just like shopify is useless.

FIACCI

App needs to be updated to support the new facebook payment integration, so shoppers can checkout within facebook.

Still based on the legacy facebook checkout which is no longer supported since Oct 2018.

Merchant of Tennis

It no longer stays connected to Facebook. Shopify has no idea how to fix it. I have combed through the Facebook Business settings to hopefully discover something in the labyrinth of options to no avail.

Mac Tactical Decals

The only thing i like is that i can tag products on my instagram pages and facebook pages, but the terrible part is that hardly any of my products show up for tagging.

Wantalo

One of the must-have apps. Works well although it was a bit complicated to set up. Shopify customer service help me a lot.