Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Pink Charlie

This is horrible and I mean horrible!!!!! Whoever designed this conversion should be fired!!!! Picture conversion is terrible....cut-off, distorted, and who chose the order of featured products? Deleting this from my Facebook page. Definitely not the image I want to project. You need to go back to the drawing board. So disappointed!!! I would give this review no stars, but won't allow me to.

Whytes

Very big thumbs down. I feel let down by Shopify on this one. Choosing a service that would force Shopify customers into agreeing to Facebook's terms and conditions? Shame on you. Especially when the Facebook App was working just fine moments before I decided to follow through on the store integration. On top of all this, I can't list or sell digital products on my Facebook shop. I sell digital books!!!!! How useless is that?!

Streetdandy

Lost experience... nothing is clear... dashboard is like IT engineers portal...

Stellaremnant Com

I think I liked the old app better. I decided to try the new (integrated) Facebook Sales Channel which forced me to delete the app. I did it and now I'm not happy with it at all. Facebook Sales Terms & Policies (which I MUST accept) do not meet the specifics of my products and I'm sure many others who reads "Terms & Conditions" will find it too strict and uncompromising. By accepting these terms, feel like I'll have a landlord in my own house. Ideally, Facebook Store should just be used to direct people straight to your website, not out of it.

Bounceaudio

How confusing your setup is, nothing makes sense. Upgrade, don't downgrade pfffff

Spera

A good connection between Facebook an Shopify. The presentation on Facebook could be better (e.g. Collections), but it's quite nice.

Nerdy Wolf Ink

Why did you change the app?!?!? This new one makes me have to change all of my pictures to perfect squares and I it looks extremely tacky on my page. Please fix this issue!

Glam And Glitz Designs

I want my Facebook APP back. This one sucks! You have to edit all of your pictures to a square image. Like someone else said, I wish they had told us this BEFORE we deleted the APP, because now you can't get it back & now the images no longer fit.It also changed the order of all of the products in the collections so that it no longer matches the order of the products of my Shopify Store. I took it down because it looked very, very unprofessional. Thanks Shopify! I now no longer have a Facebook store.

Koss Outdoors

Does what it is supposed to and has even created a few sales for us already!!

Motorious

The syncronization is very slow and faulty, causing multile version of "all" products, as well as deleted or hidden products still show up on the Facebook shop. Not very trustworthy, and with slow or no response-time it doesn't sit well with as ours where we constantly change descriptions, collections and add new stuff.