Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Brilliant Book House

Really bad. They need to do major work with this app!! My store has over a hundred products and less than 1/3 integrated in Facebook! It wouldn't allow me to integrate anything that had a variant like an e-book or mp3 as well as physical version and every attempt to fix the problem led to more error messages. All the youtube tutorials I watched couldn't help fix the issues so I deactivated the whole thing after about 30 minutes. Utterly useless app!

Zagnz

Total waste of time either you need a degree from MIT to make it work or its faulty By the other reviews of recent I would say there is a fault

District Exclusive

Pure Shit. So disappointing. Don't use. I expected flawless integration. Got the opposite.

Shopzodiac

Facebook shop is not synchronizing. dont waste your time with this one

Jetchill Mixology

This does not work, FB is always rejecting products and then you can't find anyone to help.

Sweet Saras

Facebook app worked for 5 products and now isn't working at all. Please fix!

Hipster Cat

The Facebook shop stopped synchronizing. Shopify support couldn't provide us with a solution and just told us to wait.. we waited another 4 days (after already waiting for 3 days before..) still nothing happened.

Sunwarrior Deutschland

Apart from the lag in product syncing between Shopify and FB, this app works great. I got it running on www.sunwarriordeutschland.de & www.gojiberries.eu

Nice work & thanks !!

Hot Water Bottle Ideas

Wow Wow Wow!! This is the simplest app I have ever used. Minimal set up and all products live in minutes. (We only have a small collection)
Perfect, would highly recommend.

Eudoraday

Tempest Operations, how you get integrate your shopify with Facebook Store?...for me the plugin Facebook dont work