Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Sachastyles

I'm not the only one with this issue, Good. My shop is publish in my back office, but on facebook it's telling me to log into shopify to post my shop.

Trucdechat

Working good but since end december, not working...

Anekasepatu

my product not showing up in facebook shop.
they always say that need to publish, it's funny because it was already published

Pout Loud

This app simply won't sync with Facebook. Facebook keeps alerting me that I need to publish it in Shopify, but unfortunately - they're marked as published and visible in Shopify.

Mxm Unlimited

This app simply does NOT work.

Don't waste your time until a solid fix is in place.

Kc Shave Co

when the best reviews are saying, "its not a bad app" or "didn't have too many problems installing" are clear indications it's a bad app with too many problems.

Laptopbags1

This App is not working at all so don't waste your time with it. I have been asking Shopify support for almost a month to fix it. All they can say is they are awaiting an update from Facebook. Simply not good enough when we are potentially missing peak holiday season sales.

Peacerocket Com

This Shopify made Facebook app is GARBAGE. Do NOT believe the average review of 4.5 stars our of 245 reviews. If I could put -100 stars I would.

This one app and Shopify's response to fixing the bugs in it will be the #1 reason I leave Shopify for another hosted solution of which there are now quite a few. The lack of response is unacceptable. The app does not work and locks up the state of your store in regards to products/collection. Why Shopify won't dignify its users with answers is beyond me. But nonetheless... soon you're a memory.

Shopiwin

Don't lose your time not working and no solution.

Dig The Falls

This app is great when it updates properly. From the start, it has hung up and not properly listed my products as expected. And, if I choose to update any products that have been already synced, it takes up to a week to properly sync the changes...
I really don't want to give a low rating, but these issues seem to be getting worse with time...