Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Luca Chiara

Great app and has really made a major impact on my business. Thanks

Cemarose

great app.
visit my store at www.cemarose.com

Morale Patch Armory

Great integration and very easy to setup. Truly a must have app.

Getyoaked

Easy to install and works as advertised.

Would love to be able to choose where on my FB page the store section goes as I'd prefer it not to be on top.

Moochka

Useless, doesn't work with digital content & displays out of stock items.

Glush

Great app making my FB page more like a label with actual products!

Geek Technologies

Excellent app! I installed it on my shopify store http://www.geekfactors.com and it worked like a charm!

Vapecity 3

Awesome App. Works well

www.vapecity.ca

Rogue Flash

The integrated Shopify Facebook store replaces this app, and it's a terrible downgrade in customer functionality, aesthetics and control. Unfortunately, once you 'upgrade' the app to the integrated store, you can no longer return to the previous app-version of the Facebook store. The Store in the integrated Facebook page only shows one scrollable line for a Facebook-visible collection followed by an All Products section which, remarkably, ignores all Facebook visibility tags and shows every product in your store. There's also no way no manually order your products in your collections because Facebook selects the order using an algorithm which, judging from our store, doesn't rank the products in any rational way. We've disabled the integrated Facebook store completely until it's improved. Yikes.

Kitted By

For the longest time I thought I had upgraded the latest facebook app on shopify and was figuring out how to delete the old version. Turns out the new version was the old version and the old version is the new one you get right now. This is one of those few times where the upgrade is a lot worse. In the way it displays my product images and the way it offers little flexibility in how I want to arrange my products and tabs. Frustrating to say the least.