Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

5430 Designs

This is an absolute nightmare. You have effectively shut down my entire shop by not allowing me to sync products through Facebook and Instagram. My sales have plummeted. Thank you for this.

Women zone

I tryed two times, but just doesnn't work. My collections missing in fb page. First time i wait 5 days, but nothing. I made a fb pixel, again nothing.

Van Lo Shop

VERY BIG AND ANOYING PROBLEM!!! Please resolve quickly!
if it's important for you to selll via Product-Tagging on Instagram and you chose shopify to do that, it's frustrating there are about almost 100 people that cant achieve that with this app.

Car & Kitchen

Same problem as mentioned below. Products are not pulling through to Facebook. Currently unable to view/sell any products on Facebook or Instagram. Big problem - please resolve.

ChompaHandmade

my shop is not syncing, so now i cant tag my products in Instagram.
Will you fix that problem soon?
Thanks

yZiGN

Today I added 2 products in Shopify, however, they didn't synch with my FB shop.
1. I disconnected the app and it didn't fix the issue. Now I don't have any products in FB at all.

Further, I deleted the app and reinstall. Again I don't have any products in the FB shop.

please let me know what is the issue?

Jane & Gerard Apparel

My Facebook page shop is absent from my page since connection with shopify!! Please fix so that my shop shows

Puppy Wear Co.

This was working great, then suddenly stopped syncing any new products starting around August 20th or so. Perhaps it's due to Facebook changing how checkouts happen on Facebook? Really sucks that nothing works now.

Pineapple Clothing

Facebook store is not updating products for 2 weeks! I can't add new products anymore! Instagram store has the same problem! Please fix!

Rose Buds Chicago

Super disappointed as I just switched to Shopify to ease the shopping experience for my customer, only to find out that my shop is not syncing to my FB page (along with other apps not syncing properly). Please fix!